Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Hillary looks to divide the country
Through "resistance and persistence"

Not sure how much closer to treason you can get without being hanged:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-calls-for-resistance-and-persistence-from-democrats-190228905.html

Invoking two of the most popular current mantras of the anti-Trump left, Clinton called for “resistance plus persistence” in the fight against the White House’s agenda.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
She sure is....something I'm sure.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
She sure is traitorous
(02-25-2017, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Through "resistance and persistence"

Not sure how much closer to treason you can get without being hanged:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-calls-for-resistance-and-persistence-from-democrats-190228905.html

Invoking two of the most popular current mantras of the anti-Trump left, Clinton called for “resistance plus persistence” in the fight against the White House’s agenda.

She should be hanged for conspiring with Mother Russia to influence the election. 
(02-25-2017, 12:25 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: She should be hanged for conspiring with Mother Russia to influence the election. 

You accidentally typed "Mother Russia to influence the Election", when you should have typed "the DNC to influence the nomination". But you bring up a good point

The DNC sure is corrupt
(02-25-2017, 12:28 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You accidentally typed "Mother Russia to influence the Election", when you should have typed "the DNC to influence the nomination". But you bring up a good point

Yea the DNC conspiring to help a democrat instead of a life long independent is probably the most vile thing that ever happened. 

Hillary should have got up there and told the people to embrace the darkside and let the hate flow through them. And like all good republicans do not resist , show no backbone , and let Trump do as he pleases.
Seriously, if you consider that treasonous then every opposition party/politician in history would be guilty of treason.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(02-25-2017, 01:11 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Seriously, if you consider that treasonous then every opposition party/politician in history would be guilty of treason.

Come on now. This is the age of Trump. We cant just have opposition parties running around exercising free speech. The Trumpets rightly want this aggressive activty against dear leader to be squashed.
(02-25-2017, 01:11 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Seriously, if you consider that treasonous then every opposition party/politician in history would be guilty of treason.

Seriously, What do you consider a high powered Political figure telling half the Country to resist its current rule? 

(02-25-2017, 01:19 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Come on now. This is the age of Trump. We cant just have opposition parties running around exercising free speech. The Trumpets rightly want this aggressive activty against dear leader to be squashed.

Of course you can have decent; however, when you actively divide and then urge them to resist the standing rule of the Nation, you might go beyond Free Speech, 

(02-25-2017, 12:28 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You accidentally typed "Mother Russia to influence the Election", when you should have typed "the DNC to influence the nomination". But you bring up a good point

Conspiring within your own party is conspiracy. Conspiring with Mother Russia is certainly more treasonous than what your bitching about. They're both wrong. But, as we say in the military, one of them is as wrong as two boys *****. 

[Image: 51a44154dd6420790e084cdd5c3f6af8.jpg]
The word resistance is not treason. But it is a bit harsh.

Given how Trump talks (enemy of the people and then some) and given many years of open republican obstructionism I can understand how you get there, though.
Just going to drop this off, right here....

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(02-25-2017, 01:21 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Seriously, What do you consider a high powered Political figure telling half the Country to resist its current rule? 

I call it a broadly worded call to action to take back political power. Trump said that his taking office puts power back in the hands of the people, yet he lost the vote of the people. Taking back that power, resistance, takes many forms. It can mean working to change Congress, working at state levels to counter the rollback of civil rights protections and environmental protections, continuing to protest and to question authority.

Your bias leads you to the extreme, but she said none of that. She broadly said resist, and so with that broad message there are many routes to take, a lot of them are constitutionally protected.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(02-25-2017, 01:21 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Seriously, What do you consider a high powered Political figure telling half the Country to resist its current rule? 

Business as usual?
I heard she called for a revolution after the election.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Any word on when we're hanging John Boehner for when he said the GOP plan in 2010 for the White House's agenda was “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-25-2017, 08:57 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I call it a broadly worded call to action to take back political power. Trump said that his taking office puts power back in the hands of the people, yet he lost the vote of the people. Taking back that power, resistance, takes many forms. It can mean working to change Congress, working at state levels to counter the rollback of civil rights protections and environmental protections, continuing to protest and to question authority.

Your bias leads you to the extreme, but she said none of that. She broadly said resist, and so with that broad message there are many routes to take, a lot of them are constitutionally protected.

Okey Doke. i'll keep you "broadly worded" view on statements in mind. I assume when her VP pick told folks to fight in the streets you viewed that as "broadly worded".

I would say your bais leads you to viewe these things as "broadly worded', but what would it matter?

(02-25-2017, 11:51 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Any word on when we're hanging John Boehner for when he said the GOP plan in 2010 for the White House's agenda was “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

The old two wrongs make a right fallacy. Also, did he instruct the American people to do amything to obstruct?

At least Matt addressed the actual comments. Given he took quite the unbiased forgiving approach to them.