Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary 'overheated' at 911 ceremony
Her health is now a major topic of discussion, whether diehard libs want to acknowledge that or not. Up until recently anyone that questioned her health was wrote off by the main media as right wing conspirators. One writer on the Huffington Post got removed because he was questioning. But not anymore. Even a Washington Post writer changed his tune yesterday, link below.

It also should be noted that the same mainstream media that refused to acknowledge she might have health issues before yesterday, was drilling John McCain back when he ran about his health due to his age. McCain allowed doctors and medical correspondents to go over his health records. And he also had a 'protective pool' of reporters around him from July through the election in Nov.

Hillary doesnt have that 'protective pool' still, and obviously hasnt released any of her health records. The lack of transparency on her part is backfiring right now. But to be fair, Trump doesnt have that 'protective pool' either, nor has he released his health records to date as well. But he also hasnt shown signs that she has outside of saying crazy stuff.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/11/hillary-clintons-health-just-became-a-real-issue-in-the-presidential-campaign/

also an NBC article about '9 unanswered questions'
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/hillary-clinton-s-health-scare-9-unanswered-questions-n646551
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Any chance we can get a different candidate that can beat trump in this short amount of time?
(09-12-2016, 01:25 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Any chance we can get a different candidate that can beat trump in this short amount of time?

I think Biden could. But I dont know if they could get someone on the ballot on all 50 states at this point. Maybe there are rules that could allow it to happen for a special circumstance? I dont know to be honest.

(09-12-2016, 01:25 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Any chance we can get a different candidate that can beat trump in this short amount of time?

It's probably too late for Bernie to make a comeback. He alienated Clinton supporters up until he endorsed her, which alienated most of his supporters. Identity politics plays a huge role so whoever the Democrats run is still going to receive most of the Democrat vote. But the race is slow close that losing any voters and independents would likely give Trump the election.

Whoever they pick, if it's not Bernie, wasn't even running, and didn't receive any actual votes from anyone. Having a party appointed candidate should hurt that candidate's chances in a democracy, but then again Clinton's nomination was basically the DNC's appointment where primary votes were basically just a guise of democracy and choice, so who knows. Making Kain the presidential canidate and Biden as VP would probably be the best hope for the general election.

Technically President's could serve 10 years as President so Obama could be the VP and serve up to 2 more years as president even he needed to take over. This would probably be the worst possible way to handle replacing Clinton though.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(09-11-2016, 10:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, so the allergies "turned into" pneumonia? She must have been allergic to a lung infection. I will try to keep up. 

Pneumonia is an inflammation of the lungs that can be caused by many different things.

Try a little harder to keep up.
(09-12-2016, 01:33 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I think Biden could. But I dont know if they could get someone on the ballot on all 50 states at this point. Maybe there are rules that could allow it to happen for a special circumstance? I dont know to be honest.
Personally I think just about anybody with a pulse could beat trump.  But that's just me,  I totally understand peoples disdain for Clinton as well though.
(09-12-2016, 01:37 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It's probably too late for Bernie to make a comeback. He alienated Clinton supporters up until he endorsed her, which alienated most of his supporters. Identity politics plays a huge role so whoever the Democrats run is still going to receive most of the Democrat vote. But the race is slow close that losing any voters and independents would likely give Trump the election.

Whoever they pick, if it's not Bernie, wasn't even running, and didn't receive any actual votes from anyone. Having a party appointed candidate should hurt that candidate's chances in a democracy, but then again Clinton's nomination was basically the DNC's appointment where primary votes were basically just a guise of democracy and choice, so who knows. Making Kain the presidential canidate and Biden as VP would probably be the best hope for the general election.

Technically President's could serve 10 years as President so Obama could be the VP and serve up to 2 more years as president even he needed to take over. This would probably be the worst possible way to handle replacing Clinton though.

I would honestly welcome a Pence vs Kaine election.
(09-12-2016, 01:16 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Her health is now a major topic of discussion, whether diehard libs want to acknowledge that or not.

It is a major topic, but there is still no evidence that she has any sort of health problem that would keep her from being president whether the right wing echo chamber wants to acknowledge that or not.

People get pneumonia all the time.
(09-12-2016, 01:33 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I think Biden could. But I dont know if they could get someone on the ballot on all 50 states at this point. Maybe there are rules that could allow it to happen for a special circumstance? I dont know to be honest.

Courts would allow for it, but it really wouldn't even be necessary since we vote for electors, not the POTUS directly, and the electors aren't constitutionally bound to listen to us.

(09-12-2016, 01:37 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It's probably too late for Bernie to make a comeback. He alienated Clinton supporters up until he endorsed her, which alienated most of his supporters. Identity politics plays a huge role so whoever the Democrats run is still going to receive most of the Democrat vote. But the race is slow close that losing any voters and independents would likely give Trump the election.

I've seen polls that replace Clinton with Sanders and have Sanders winning handily. How accurate those are, I don't know, but I could see it. Hard to say what they would do, though.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(09-12-2016, 02:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is a major topic, but there is still no evidence that she has any sort of health problem that would keep her from being president whether the right wing echo chamber wants to acknowledge that or not.

They do?
I've never had it, have you? It's not like the common cold.
(09-12-2016, 02:41 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: They do?

I've had it. Friend of mine has had it probably half a dozen times at this point. He's 33 now. I've known plenty of people that have had it, some that probably did and didn't even know it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(09-12-2016, 02:34 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I've seen polls that replace Clinton with Sanders and have Sanders winning handily. How accurate those are, I don't know, but I could see it. Hard to say what they would do, though.
If he was running as the president since the primary, probably, but being brought in two month out it's probably too late to rebuild any moment and win over anyone who didn't support him in the first place.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(09-12-2016, 02:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is a major topic, but there is still no evidence that she has any sort of health problem that would keep her from being president whether the right wing echo chamber wants to acknowledge that or not.

And 53,282 people died in the U.S. last year because of it, per CDC stat. But that isnt the issue. The issue is the lack of transparency between the Clinton political machine and the public. You are right, there is no evidence obviously she has a bigger health issue. But at same time her camp has done nothing to refute the claims that she might. 

Until she opens up her health records as her husband said back in 1996 candidates should do and has a 'protective pool' of reporters around her for the rest of the campaign, we wont know for sure. And more and more video clips will make their rounds of possible seizure like moments, her constantly needing something to lean on or support herself with when she has the chance, wearing blue sunglasses, security detail nonchalantly helping her like yesterday & other times unlike I have ever seen for any candidate since FDR. Little things like that captured on video is only going to fuel the conspiracy flames due to lack of transparency. And going forward, every little movement & action she does will now be in the spotlight like never before.

To be fair here, pneumonia is a weird thing. 

I was hospitalized about 10 years ago with pneumonia for a week but it wasn't until day 4 that I was in the hospital that the doctors knew it was pneumonia.

I was very sick, went to the emergency room and had a fever of 104. All kinds of tests were performed on me from throat cultures to a spinal tap...yes, a spinal tap and no one knew what was wrong with me. Day 4 of being in the hospital, another test and BAM! I had pneumonia. Antibiotics were administered and around day 8 I was released from the hospital but still took another 6 days of being sick until it was over.

That was terrible and was told if I was an adolesent or over 50, I would most likely had died.

Now, I'm not saying what Hillary has is what I had, just pointing out that pneumonia can be a tricky thing.
(09-12-2016, 03:51 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: To be fair here, pneumonia is a weird thing. 

I was hospitalized about 10 years ago with pneumonia for a week but it wasn't until day 4 that I was in the hospital that the doctors knew it was pneumonia.

I was very sick, went to the emergency room and had a fever of 104. All kinds of tests were performed on me from throat cultures to a spinal tap...yes, a spinal tap and no one knew what was wrong with me. Day 4 of being in the hospital, another test and BAM! I had pneumonia. Antibiotics were administered and around day 8 I was released from the hospital but still took another 6 days of being sick until it was over.

That was terrible and was told if I was an adolesent or over 50, I would most likely had died.

Now, I'm not saying what Hillary has is what I had, just pointing out that pneumonia can be a tricky thing.

Indeed. Varying degrees of severity, different causes (viral v. bacterial, etc.) and all sorts of things play a factor in how it presents, how long it will last, all that fun stuff.

(09-12-2016, 02:41 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: They do?

Five or six times as a kid, before I was in my teens. Couple times in my teens. Probably only once or twice in adulthood. My parents smoked (so did I up until 8 years ago), which probably had something to do with that.
(09-12-2016, 03:51 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: To be fair here, pneumonia is a weird thing. 

Our daughter had it when she was around 10 or 11 and we had no idea.  One day she was fine and later in the day she couldn't stay awake.  It was awful.

She was a preemie but they said that didn't have anything to do with it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-12-2016, 02:41 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: They do?

My parents both had pneumonia.  Both times it started out with a cold that caused a lot of coughing.  Then it developed from that into pneumonia.
Damn' you're a sickly bunch.

Regardless on the maladies that have affected members of this forum; a 68 year old with pneumonia is nothing to sneeze at.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-12-2016, 06:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn' you're a sickly bunch.

Regardless on the maladies that have affected members of this forum; a 68 year old with pneumonia is nothing to sneeze at.

Obese, diabetic, former smoker with just about every environmental allergy and asthma. That would be me. LOL

That bein said, my friend who has had several bouts of it just has the smoker part going for him. He's at least reasonably fit, or was, being a grunt for several years.

Why don't we ask this guy?

[Image: trump-doctor.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.