Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary 'overheated' at 911 ceremony
(09-13-2016, 04:29 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: An arrhythmia which can be fatal. 

This is interesting. You're worried Hillary Clinton may not be medically fit to be President over concerns of an alleged seizure disorder without any objective evidence. But, when provided evidence of a potentially fatal arrhythmia in George Bush you claim the potentially fatal medical condition was "minor."  WTF? 

Alleged medical condition = unfit
Documented potentially  fatal arrhythmia = fit

I'm having trouble following your logic. 

I didnt claim that as I am not a doctor nor an expert on it, doctors back then did. My apology for not adding this link or other ones sooner.  http://articles.latimes.com/1991-05-07/news/mn-1453_1_normal-heart-rhythm

Anyways enough derailing this about Bush, whose condition occurred in his 3rd year in office and was fine afterwards after treatment. And it is a weak argument to begin with so I am done talkin bout it. Bring up a better example like Reagan or Ike, which were done  that I agreed they should have stepped down.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
The way people leap to her defense while claiming they aren't her ardent supporters is downright comical. You have to overlook a lot of negative shit to support her, maybe as much as Trump. The Democrats attack Trump as a hater, yet they always seem to be the name callers. Hillary's whole schtick is insult, insult, insult, impossible promise, impossible promise, impossible promise.

That's really the only bullet in their gun--how bad he is.

What about the alarming rate at which she is aging? It's right there on her face. Is there a medical reason or is the stress of all this taking a toll. Multiple it by four years. Every president ages dramatically while in off ice. I don't remember any of them doing it during the campaign. Four years in office, that lady's a shrunken head.

I don't know the status of her health, but she sure doesn't look healthy. At her age, I believe pneumonia is a real ass kicker.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3786034/What-happens-Hillary-drops-explain-possible-scenarios-unfold-Democratic-candidate-decides-not-run.html

Is obviously worse than anyone in her camp is willing to let on. Why else would a former DNC chairman be so outspoken about having another candidate in mind?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(09-13-2016, 05:21 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I didnt claim that as I am not a doctor nor an expert on it, doctors back then did. My apology for not adding this link or other ones sooner.  http://articles.latimes.com/1991-05-07/news/mn-1453_1_normal-heart-rhythm

Anyways enough derailing this about Bush, whose condition occurred in his 3rd year in office and was fine afterwards after treatment. And it is a weak argument to begin with so I am done talkin bout it. Bring up a better example like Reagan or Ike, which were done  that I agreed they should have stepped down.

Here's the deal, you're worried about an unconfirmed, unspecified medical condition affecting Hillary Clinton's medical fitness. However, you're not concerned about a confirmed, potentially life threatening condition in a sitting president. This entire story is nothing but fear mongering at its finest based upon speculation and misinformation. 

I've been ACLS certified for over 13 years. When I interpret an EKG there is no such thing as minor Afib or major Afib. It's just Afib. It either responds to treatment or it doesn't. If it responds to treatment it reduces the risk of death, but it doesn't completely eliminate that increased risk. A person with Afib controlled medically is still at an increased risk of death compared to someone without Afib. Even with treatment there is no guarantee the treatment will remain effective. 

You ignored every qualifier in the article you cited which didn't reinforce your confirmational bias. Long story short, you don't know what you don't know which why you're not worried about a potentially life threatening arrhythmia, but you are worried about an unconfirmed mystery medical condition. It is also why a medically controlled seizure disorder is no more incapacitating than a medically controlled arrhythmia. 
(09-13-2016, 02:34 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Philhos posted a video of her allegedly having a seizure and after watching it the seizure disorder suggestion is pure nonsense by fringe idiots. Everything I've watched or read about her supposed seizure disorder is complete BS. I feel embarrassed for the people who believe it. 

But, for arguments sake, let's say she does have a seizure disorder. Does that medically disqualify her from being President?

So using your expertise, what kind of glasses are those that she has on?
(09-13-2016, 05:21 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I didnt claim that as I am not a doctor nor an expert on it, doctors back then did. My apology for not adding this link or other ones sooner.  http://articles.latimes.com/1991-05-07/news/mn-1453_1_normal-heart-rhythm

So the big difference is that Bush was already serving as President where as Hillary has not..
(09-13-2016, 07:11 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So using your expertise, what kind of glasses are those that she has on?

You will need to show me what glasses you are referencing. 
(09-13-2016, 07:35 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You will need to show me what glasses you are referencing. 

the ones her "Clone" has on.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/13/internet-thinks-hillary-clinton-has-body-double/90297312/
Honestly, she has a death grip on that nomination and she won't let go. I am fully convinced she was told to not raise a stink over Obama and play nice, and they would guarantee her the nomination in 8 years. Now she's there and she won't admit, after controversies over any number of things, that she my need to step aside.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(09-13-2016, 07:56 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Honestly, she has a death grip on that nomination and she won't let go. I am fully convinced she was told to not raise a stink over Obama and play nice, and they would guarantee her the nomination in 8 years. Now she's there and she won't admit, after controversies over any number of things, that she my need to step aside.

Would be sad to see her go down kicking and screaming, or even choking and coughing. (I jest)  However, when the old school of the party step up and start talking contingency plan, you have to know that issues are more serious than appear in the daily drivel.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Her campaign will resume Thursday, so we'll see. But like Belsnickel, said she wont give it up. They would literally have to pick her up with feet dragging to get her out the race. Woops I meant kicking  Ninja
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(09-13-2016, 07:44 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: the ones her "Clone" has on.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/13/internet-thinks-hillary-clinton-has-body-double/90297312/

I rarely spend more than $20 on a pair of sunglasses so you tell me. 
(09-13-2016, 08:32 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I rarely spend more than $20 on a pair of sunglasses so you tell me. 
Pretty sure he's referencing the blue tinted glasses, which apparently Parkinson's patients tend to wear.
Are you familiar with scenario ?
I just learned about it 20 minutes ago...lol

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(09-13-2016, 08:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Would be sad to see her go down kicking and screaming, or even choking and coughing. (I jest)  However, when the old school of the party step up and start talking contingency plan, you have to know that issues are more serious than appear in the daily drivel.
I honestly think the Dems are playing up her health.
They need another excuse to bring in another candidate, if the full brunt of the e-mail's come out.
I'm going to say she came clean to the top Dems and they laid out a contingency plan.

(09-13-2016, 09:34 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I honestly think the Dems are playing up her health.
They need another  excuse to bring in another candidate, if the full brunt of the e-mail's come out.
I'm going to say she came clean to the top Dems and they laid out a contingency plan.

Possible, and maybe the health thing is a ploy to make it an easy exit for her?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(09-13-2016, 09:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Possible, and maybe the health thing is a ploy to make it an easy exit for her?

Yeppers....

You never know, in this crazy world.
(09-13-2016, 08:32 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I rarely spend more than $20 on a pair of sunglasses so you tell me. 

(09-13-2016, 09:28 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Pretty sure he's referencing the blue tinted glasses, which apparently Parkinson's patients tend to wear.
Are you familiar with scenario ?
I just learned about it 20 minutes ago...lol

They look very similar to the ones my grand mother wore. 

Since your the medical expert here, I thought you would know. It's okay if you don't know, the medical field is rather large and no one person can know it all.
(09-14-2016, 09:55 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: They look very similar to the ones my grand mother wore. 

They also look very similar to sunglasses I've seen at Costco and Walmart.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(09-14-2016, 10:28 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: They also look very similar to sunglasses I've seen at Costco and Walmart.

Do you really think that Hillary shops at either one of those places?
(09-14-2016, 11:56 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Do you really think that Hillary shops at either one of those places?
I was thinking the same thing, but then I thought back to some of the tent/canopy shop pantsuits she has worn.