Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary 'overheated' at 911 ceremony
(09-14-2016, 12:01 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I was thinking the same thing, but then I thought back to some of the tent/canopy shop pantsuits she has worn.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Bargain Bins at Macys.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-14-2016, 11:56 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Do you really think that Hillary shops at either one of those places?

The point was more that they aren't distinguishable as some sort of special eye wear rather than that she got them there.

[Image: 2006-07-04-you_you_missed_the_point.jpg]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Who would spend this much on sunglasses?  Even blue ones?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-14-2016, 12:08 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The point was more that they aren't distinguishable as some sort of special eye wear rather than that she got them there.

[Image: 2006-07-04-you_you_missed_the_point.jpg]

Ever notice it's also (sort of off topic here) totally acceptable to discuss how badly Clinton dresses (or even just HOW she dresses)...but you never heard a word about any male candidates choice of suit or tie?

Another good insight from the "Revisionist History" podcast.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-14-2016, 09:55 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: They look very similar to the ones my grand mother wore. 

Since your the medical expert here, I thought you would know. It's okay if you don't know, the medical field is rather large and no one person can know it all.

They don't look any different than many of the cheap sunglasses at any gas station where I purchase my cheap sunglasses. Can you tell otherwise?
(09-14-2016, 12:34 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: They don't look any different than many of the cheap sunglasses at any gas station where I purchase my cheap sunglasses. Can you tell otherwise?

Thank you for your medical expertise. Now we can safely dismiss this.
(09-13-2016, 02:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Awesome.

Newest conspiracy:
Body doubles 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/13/internet-thinks-hillary-clinton-has-body-double/90297312/

as far as this goes, she does look a lot thinner. I'm guessing it's due to her diaper and bullet proof vest not being on, since they probably had to change it.
(09-13-2016, 08:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote:   However, when the old school of the party step up and start talking contingency plan, you have to know that issues are more serious than appear in the daily drivel.

No, you dont "have to know" that issues are more serious than appear.

All You have to know is that they don't want to be unprepared if it gets worse.  

You act like buying a fire extinguisher is proof that a house is on fire.  There is no basis for your leap in logic.
(09-14-2016, 01:33 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Thank you for your medical expertise. Now we can safely dismiss this.

LOL

My "medical expertise" relies upon evidence. So far you have given none. Do you have any evidence whatsoever those sunglasses are anything other than sunglasses as you have insinuated?
(09-14-2016, 09:55 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: They look very similar to the ones my grand mother wore. 

Since your the medical expert here, I thought you would know. It's okay if you don't know, the medical field is rather large and no one person can know it all.

Just got a cup of coffee at the gas station and they had blue tinted sunglasses for $5.99. Let Grandma know. 
(09-14-2016, 04:19 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Just got a cup of coffee at the gas station and they had blue tinted sunglasses for $5.99. Let Grandma know. 

My Grandma is dead thank you very much.
(09-14-2016, 04:24 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: My Grandma is dead thank you very much.

Sorry for your loss. 

Do you have any evidence Hillary's sunglasses are anything other than sunglasses?
(09-14-2016, 05:51 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Sorry for your loss. 

Do you have any evidence Hillary's sunglasses are anything other than sunglasses?

Nothing other than them looking similar.
(09-14-2016, 06:02 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Nothing other than them looking similar.

Call her doctor.  Sure they can whip something up.
(09-14-2016, 02:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No, you dont "have to know" that issues are more serious than appear.

All You have to know is that they don't want to be unprepared if it gets worse.  

You act like buying a fire extinguisher is proof that a house is on fire.  There is no basis for your leap in logic.

Lol, fred.  You are truly the Johnny Cochran of rednecks..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(09-14-2016, 06:02 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Nothing other than them looking similar.

What is it that looks similar?  
(09-14-2016, 12:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: Who would spend this much on sunglasses?  Even blue ones?

I have these.....

[Image: 805289288671_shad_qt?$594$]
http://www.framesdirect.com/framesfp/RayBan-tdoami/lb.html?color=393031&affiliate=25&affiliate=25&gclid=CKLimNeIkM8CFYQkgQody7IBnA

Nervous

I only paid $35 from a closeout buy, about 10-12 years ago.
Tongue

I picked a pair of Killer Loops up at the same time, for the same money.

[Image: killer%20loop_zpst1inberi.jpg]

I can't remember if they were from The Sportsman's Guide or from Egghead.com.
I'm thinking the first one.
(09-14-2016, 02:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You act like buying a fire extinguisher is proof that a house is on fire.  There is no basis for your leap in logic.

Oh snap....

You're going to re-start the fire extinguisher analogy argument.

:jk:
[Image: steve-mcqueen-24x36-poster-in-blue-suit-...09731.jpeg]

Holy shit!  That's Steve McQueen in 1968 wearing blue tinted sunglasses. Maybe you guys are onto something. Hillary's glasses look similar. We all know McQueen is dead and he was wearing those blue tinted sunglasses before he died. I don't think it was a coincidence. Obviously, the man must have been pretty god damn sick to need blue tinted sunglasses and Hollywood covered that shit up. 

Or maybe McQueen wasn't sick, but rather the blue tinted sunglasses made him sick and eventually killed him?  OMG!!!  It's the glasses!  Just like the oil cans in The Jerk. STAY AWAY FROM THE BLUE TINTED SUNGLASSES!!!
[Image: fb187b54ecc6df0fd46cbc3fb04016f0.jpg]