Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary 'overheated' at 911 ceremony
(09-12-2016, 01:16 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Her health is now a major topic of discussion, whether diehard libs want to acknowledge that or not. Up until recently anyone that questioned her health was wrote off by the main media as right wing conspirators. One writer on the Huffington Post got removed because he was questioning. But not anymore. Even a Washington Post writer changed his tune yesterday, link below.

It also should be noted that the same mainstream media that refused to acknowledge she might have health issues before yesterday, was drilling John McCain back when he ran about his health due to his age. McCain allowed doctors and medical correspondents to go over his health records. And he also had a 'protective pool' of reporters around him from July through the election in Nov.

Hillary doesnt have that 'protective pool' still, and obviously hasnt released any of her health records. The lack of transparency on her part is backfiring right now. But to be fair, Trump doesnt have that 'protective pool' either, nor has he released his health records to date as well. But he also hasnt shown signs that she has outside of saying crazy stuff.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/11/hillary-clintons-health-just-became-a-real-issue-in-the-presidential-campaign/

also an NBC article about '9 unanswered questions'
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/hillary-clinton-s-health-scare-9-unanswered-questions-n646551

Trump has made her health a topic of discussion the same as he made Obama's birth certificate a topic of discussion. 

The only thing missing is a catchy nickname like Birthers. Are we going to call these fringe idiots Sickos?
(09-13-2016, 01:50 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The only thing missing is a catchy nickname like Birthers. Are we going to call these fringe idiots Sickos?

Hillachondriacs?
--------------------------------------------------------

(09-13-2016, 01:50 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Trump has made her health a topic of discussion the same as he made Obama's birth certificate a topic of discussion. 

The only thing missing is a catchy nickname like Birthers. Are we going to call these fringe idiots Sickos?

You better hope folks are just being fringe idiots questioning her health. I'd hate for her to have a seizure during the debates, giving a major speech in the future, meeting with foreign leaders, or having one when confronted with a national crisis. I say seizure because that is what a lot of those 'fringe idiots' think she had before getting in that black ambulance looking vehicle with her feet dragging like ragdoll. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-13-2016, 02:13 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Hillachondriacs?
I like this !

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(09-13-2016, 01:52 PM)Millhouse Wrote: You better hope folks are just being fringe idiots questioning her health. I'd hate for her to have a seizure during the debates, giving a major speech in the future, meeting with foreign leaders, or having one when confronted with a national crisis. I say seizure because that is what a lot of those 'fringe idiots' think she had before getting in that black ambulance looking vehicle with her feet dragging like ragdoll. 

Philhos posted a video of her allegedly having a seizure and after watching it the seizure disorder suggestion is pure nonsense by fringe idiots. Everything I've watched or read about her supposed seizure disorder is complete BS. I feel embarrassed for the people who believe it. 

But, for arguments sake, let's say she does have a seizure disorder. Does that medically disqualify her from being President?

Winner. 

Awesome.

Newest conspiracy:
Body doubles 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/13/internet-thinks-hillary-clinton-has-body-double/90297312/
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(09-13-2016, 02:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Awesome.

Newest conspiracy:
Body doubles 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/13/internet-thinks-hillary-clinton-has-body-double/90297312/

Have some faith that it's true if for no other reason than it would make this election even more entertaining.

Trump attack ads using the line "Would the real Slim Shady please stand up" would be on national television. How can you not hope for that?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(09-13-2016, 02:34 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Philhos posted a video of her allegedly having a seizure and after watching it the seizure disorder suggestion is pure nonsense by fringe idiots. Everything I've watched or read about her supposed seizure disorder is complete BS. I feel embarrassed for the people who believe it. 

But, for arguments sake, let's say she does have a seizure disorder. Does that medically disqualify her from being President?

Absolutely it should disqualify her, and if it was covered up even more so. All politics on issues aside, she would be the Commander in Chief. The President needs to be able to make critical decisions at a moments notice if need be. 

That said I dont believe it like others. However I am keeping an open mind while looking at various things the last few years, or lack of things as well.

(09-13-2016, 02:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Newest conspiracy:
Body doubles 

Now this is pretty silly lol. I saw it earlier today on one of the news channels. 

(09-13-2016, 02:53 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Absolutely it should disqualify her, and if it was covered up even more so. All politics on issues aside, she would be the Commander in Chief. The President needs to be able to make critical decisions at a moments notice if need be. 

That said I dont believe it like others. However I am keeping an open mind while looking at various things the last few years, or lack of things as well.

Is a seizure disorder more incapacitating than George Bush's atrial fibrillation which didn't disqualify him?
(09-13-2016, 03:31 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Is a seizure disorder more incapacitating than George Bush's atrial fibrillation which didn't disqualify him?

Or Alzheimer's?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-13-2016, 03:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: Or Alzheimer's?

It appears Eisenhower had a heart attack and a stroke while President and neither disqualified him. 
(09-13-2016, 03:31 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Is a seizure disorder more incapacitating than George Bush's atrial fibrillation which didn't disqualify him?

Considering Bush's irregular heartbeat was minor, occurred in his 3rd year in office, and didnt incapacitate him other than going to the hospital for tests um yes...

(09-13-2016, 03:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: Or Alzheimer's?

(09-13-2016, 03:43 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It appears Eisenhower had a heart attack and a stroke while President and neither disqualified him. 

Both of those things should disqualify someone in office, and they should step down. The 25th amendment was passed in large part of what happened to Eisenhower. 

But because they didnt step down, doesnt mean Hillary should get a pass if she is indeed having seizures. And the only way we will know that is if it occurs while on camera due to the blatent lack of transparency.

(09-13-2016, 03:49 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Considering Bush's irregular heartbeat was minor, occurred in his 3rd year in office, and didnt incapacitate him other than going to the hospital for tests um yes...

It was atrial fibrillation which can result in sudden death. 
(09-13-2016, 03:43 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It appears Eisenhower had a heart attack and a stroke while President and neither disqualified him. 

So did Wilson...the one who started all this progressiveness craziness I'm told.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
http://www.doctorzebra.com/prez/a_why.htm

It appears most of our Presidents wouldn't be up to snuff medically.
(09-13-2016, 03:58 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It was atrial fibrillation which can result in sudden death. 

Aka an irregular heartbeat, which the doctors back then said was minor. It was treated with meds and he was fine afterwards.  

(09-13-2016, 04:10 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Aka an irregular heartbeat, which the doctors back then said was minor. It was treated with meds and he was fine afterwards.  

An arrhythmia which can be fatal. 

This is interesting. You're worried Hillary Clinton may not be medically fit to be President over concerns of an alleged seizure disorder without any objective evidence. But, when provided evidence of a potentially fatal arrhythmia in George Bush you claim the potentially fatal medical condition was "minor."  WTF? 

Alleged medical condition = unfit
Documented potentially  fatal arrhythmia = fit

I'm having trouble following your logic.