Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary's too ugly to be POTUS
Give her another year, she'll be giving LBJ a run for his money.  Can you say not aging well?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

And here she barks like a dog. Literally. A female dog.

(02-22-2016, 10:36 AM)McC Wrote: Give her another year, she'll be giving LBJ a run for his money.  Can you say not aging well?

Quite frankly looks are the ONLY consideration I take into account when voting for the POTUS.

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-22-2016, 10:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: Quite frankly looks are the ONLY consideration I take into account when voting for the POTUS.

Ninja

Lol, yeah you especially. 
(02-22-2016, 11:21 AM)Vlad Wrote: Lol, yeah you especially. 

Totally.

Now she announced she was going to become a transgender!  There is a a whole list of us who vote for her for only that reason!

Ninja
(02-22-2016, 10:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: Quite frankly looks are the ONLY consideration I take into account when voting for the POTUS.

Ninja

There is some legitimacy to looks counting though.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-22-2016, 11:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: Totally.

Now she announced she was going to become a transgender!  There is a a whole list of us who vote for her for only that reason!

Ninja

If she were also a Muslim, she'd have my vote.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-22-2016, 10:55 AM)Vlad Wrote: And here she barks like a dog. Literally. A female dog.

Exhibit A.  That is some scary shit right there.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(02-22-2016, 11:34 AM)michaelsean Wrote: There is some legitimacy to looks counting though.

Sure.  Just because I don't agree with anything the politician stands for I'd vote for the hottie over the old hag.

Who wouldn't?

Ninja
(02-22-2016, 11:36 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If she were also a Muslim, she'd have my vote.

No doubt. Over half the country voted for Obama. Twice.
(02-22-2016, 11:39 AM)Vlad Wrote: No doubt. Over half the country voted for Obama. Twice.

Is he Muslim? Awesome. I voted for him because he was a Kenyan refugee who moonlighted as an abortion doctor during Gay Pride parades.

(02-22-2016, 11:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: Sure.  Just because I don't agree with anything the politician stands for I'd vote for the hottie over the old hag.

Who wouldn't?

Ninja

I didn't say it was the only thing.  But you haven't seen a lot of fat bald men occupying the WH lately have you?  Looks do play a part.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-22-2016, 11:36 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If she were also a Muslim, she'd have my vote.

A Muslim transgender who is also gay.  So she wants to be a man who is into men!   Ninja
(02-22-2016, 11:48 AM)GMDino Wrote: A Muslim transgender who is also gay.  So she wants to be a man who is into men!   Ninja

As long as she has a strict anti-Christian, anti-white agenda, though. 

(02-22-2016, 11:52 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: As long as she has a strict anti-Christian, anti-white agenda, though. 

So Obama's 3rd term. Ninja

(02-22-2016, 11:57 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So Obama's 3rd term. Ninja

Hilarious
(02-22-2016, 11:57 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So Obama's 3rd term. Ninja

Comrade Michael Sean gets it. One criticism I have of Obama, though, is that he represented a more modern take on Marxism. It was too soft for me. My same issue with Bernie. He's too scared to go full Stalin or Mao. That's what we need from Hillary. 

I'm hoping he/she gay/straight muslim anti-American/pro middleeastern will finally come to my door asking for my guns so we can get them off the street.  they are a danger to society.   
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(02-22-2016, 12:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Comrade Michael Sean gets it. One criticism I have of Obama, though, is that he represented a more modern take on Marxism. It was too soft for me. My same issue with Bernie. He's too scared to go full Stalin or Mao. That's what we need from Hillary. 

I have been disgusted with Obama.  He has had 8 years and he has not yet completely destroyed the United States. 

Where are all the poor jobless people living in mansions?

Where are the christian churches burnt to the ground?

Why do all these white people still have guns? 

All that has happened to me in 8 years is my 401 K doubled and my second biggest asset (home) has also gone up in value dramatically.

What a failure. 
(02-22-2016, 12:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have been disgusted with Obama.  He has had 8 years and he has not yet completely destroyed the United States. 

Where are all the poor jobless people living in mansions?

Where are the christian churches burnt to the ground?

Why do all these white people still have guns? 

All that has happened to me in 8 years is my 401 K doubled and my second biggest asset (home) has also gone up in value dramatically.

What a failure. 

That was stupid hyperbole Fred.

I do recall though Obama was deified, was gonna be the savior of the world.... "the one". Was gonna pay your rent and put gas in your car. Remember that?
Our Lord and Savior so says Jamie Fox.

Obama has nothing to do with your 401K Fred , even when yours crashes.