Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hills concerned about election fraud
(09-07-2016, 01:36 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: That would be a mistake, because Trump would just fire back "they're probably the only ones that have ALL your original emails, which you were required BY LAW to turnover ALL your emails"

He can also fire back with "Russian reset" if she talks about him being cozy with Putin.

Her best bet, I think, in the debates is to stay focused on policy and let Trump sit there being juvenile and petty, while she projects a far more Presidential image.  If she gets down in the mud with Trump, she loses.

I think he'll be focused on dragging her into the mud and will ultimately do it.  She's been slinging too.  She loves to fight back.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(09-07-2016, 04:49 PM)McC Wrote: I think he'll be focused on dragging her into the mud and will ultimately do it.  She's been slinging too.  She loves to fight back.

If she is smart (and she is a better politician than Trump) she won't go toe to toe with the mud slinging.  His complete lack of knowledge on virtually all the issues will be enough.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-07-2016, 09:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: 100%

Cough cough, sure she will, cough cough.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(09-06-2016, 05:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What are the odds on her being able to appear physically healthy through an entire debate?

The stage lights at the debate are jumbo sized heat lamps. She will literally be in her most healthiest and energetic state.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(09-07-2016, 06:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Cough cough, sure she will, cough cough.

You sure are gullible, Sunset.
The only time a Democrat is concerned about election fraud is if they think they are going to get caught.
(09-08-2016, 06:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You sure are gullible, Sunset.

In your opinion, anyway.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(09-08-2016, 07:31 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: In your opinion, anyway.

Well we will find out when the debate rolls around.
(09-08-2016, 07:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well we will find out when the debate rolls around.

Yes, we will.

http://conservativetribune.com/hillary-coughing-fit-msnbc/

So gruesome that even her own sycophants had to cut away..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(09-08-2016, 07:28 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: The only time a Democrat is concerned about election fraud is if they think they are going to get caught.

Oh you wanna play that game? The only time a Republican is concerned about election fraud is when it coincidentally disenfranchises minority voters. I know I shouldn't play the partisan BS guys, sorry, but this annoying.
(09-08-2016, 07:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, we will.

http://conservativetribune.com/hillary-coughing-fit-msnbc/

So gruesome that even her own sycophants had to cut away..

Yes.  She caught a cold.

Surprised you don't realize that they go away.  Maybe you need to start lifting some books instead of weights.

Check back when the debate arrives.
(09-08-2016, 09:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes.  She caught a cold.

Surprised you don't realize that they go away.  Maybe you need to start lifting some books instead of weights.

Check back when the debate arrives.

A cold?  Doubtful.  Your attempt to validate the state of her health condition, laughable.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(09-08-2016, 09:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes.  She caught a cold.

Thought it was seasonal allergies.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-08-2016, 10:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: A cold?  Doubtful.  Your attempt to validate the state of her health condition, laughable.

Attempts to validate conspiracy theories regarding the state of her health are laughable. I wish people would stick to criticizing her handling of the emails and her policy. Making up health conditions isn't necessary. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(09-08-2016, 11:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Attempts to validate conspiracy theories regarding the state of her health are laughable. I wish people would stick to criticizing her handling of the emails and her policy. Making up health conditions isn't necessary. 

Sure, those extended coughing fits seem perfectly normal.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(09-08-2016, 11:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sure, those extended coughing fits seem perfectly normal.

I mean, yea. People sometimes get sick and cough a lot. I had a bad cough for a few weeks last year due to season allergies.

(09-08-2016, 11:16 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I mean, yea. People sometimes get sick and cough a lot. I had a bad cough for a few weeks last year due to season allergies.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hillarys-health-concerns-serious-say-most-doctors-polled-by-the-association-of-american-physicians-and-surgeons-aaps-300325065.html

Hey, don't take my opinion, actual medical professionals are saying that something more serious is wrong with her.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(09-08-2016, 11:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hillarys-health-concerns-serious-say-most-doctors-polled-by-the-association-of-american-physicians-and-surgeons-aaps-300325065.html

Hey, don't take my opinion, actual medical professionals are saying that something more serious is wrong with her.

1) Doctors shouldn't try to diagnosis people they haven't seen.
2) That's a small conservative group that has advocated some pretty crazy positions (HIV doesn't cause AIDS, vaccines cause autism, abortion causes breast cancer, and evolution was designed to replace religion). 

Really not surprised that a fringe right group that states that it is evil to accept medicare thinks Hillary should be disqualified from running. 

(09-08-2016, 11:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hillarys-health-concerns-serious-say-most-doctors-polled-by-the-association-of-american-physicians-and-surgeons-aaps-300325065.html

Like I said.  You are a gullible rube who believes everything he hears in the right wing echo chamber.  The AAPS is an ultra conservative political advocacy group.  I am surprised that they did not claim that she was dead already.

No need to discuss it anymore until the debate.  I'll remind you about it then.
(09-07-2016, 05:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: If she is smart (and she is a better politician than Trump) she won't go toe to toe with the mud slinging.  His complete lack of knowledge on virtually all the issues will be enough.

That is not her personality, though.  The fight back impulse is strong in her.  A narcissist cannot stand in the face of an onslaught and be above it.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll