Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hills slams over 11 million American Citizens
(09-13-2016, 12:14 PM)PhilHos Wrote: To be fair, Milo brings A LOT of the hate upon himself. However, there's no doubt that he gets attacked for, among other things, being a conservative gay, a Trump supporter, and an anti-feminist (this is probably the biggest one).

No, I believe his point was that Trump supporters are deplorable because SOME of them do deplorable things.

I agree. Meeting hate with hate doesn't solve anything. You don't solve racism with more racism. 

Almost got it.  You were thisclose.

Clinton said half...the number is unknown...but "SOME" of them are deplorable.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-13-2016, 12:07 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm not defending Trump, I'm defending his supporters. Yes, there are "deplorable" supporters of his, but guess what? There are deplorable supporters of Clinton and Johnson and Klein and anyone else that does anything in public. There are deplorable Steeler fans just as there are deplorable Bengals fans and Ravens fans (if the Browns had any fans, surely some of them would be deplorable, too). So what? 

The fact is that Clinton insulted a LOT of Americans by trying to paint Donald Trump supporters as deplorable and the sad thing is that Trump actually handled it well which only makes things harder for Hillary. Way to go, Hillary. Way to help out the old Trumpster.  ThumbsUp

Considering how much you want Hillary elected and don't want Trump elected, I'd think you'd be critical of Hillary as well instead of continuing of trying to insult so many Americans.

So Clinton told a truth you agree with (some are deplorable) and you are still saying she was wrong to do it.  Got it.
Many Trump supporters cite his lack of political correctness and that he "tells it like it is" as reasons why they support Trump. 

But, the second someone says or does something they don't like they need a safe place from political incorrect micro aggressions like "homophobe" or "Islamophobe."  Tell it like it is, but only if it doesn't apply to them.
(09-13-2016, 12:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: So Clinton told a truth you agree with (some are deplorable) and you are still saying she was wrong to do it.  Got it.

She didn't say "some", she said "half". Just because Clinton can get away with lying doesn't mean YOU can.

And I don't know about you, but I'd prefer my president be someone who tries to bring the country together not further the divide. 
(09-13-2016, 12:38 PM)PhilHos Wrote: She didn't say "some", she said "half". Just because Clinton can get away with lying doesn't mean YOU can.

The polls do back it up. They admit to their views.

Quote:And I don't know about you, but I'd prefer my president be someone who tries to bring the country together not further the divide. 

Another Johnson man? Hell yea!
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-13-2016, 12:38 PM)PhilHos Wrote: She didn't say "some", she said "half". Just because Clinton can get away with lying doesn't mean YOU can.

And I don't know about you, but I'd prefer my president be someone who tries to bring the country together not further the divide. 

So you will stop supporting Trump then?
(09-13-2016, 12:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Another Johnson man? Hell yea!

Give him time.
He is giving Gary an honest chance and reading into his fiscal proposals.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Sounds like the 11 million who needed to get slammed.

Remember that time Trump insulted and entire race?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(09-13-2016, 03:14 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Sounds like the 11 million who needed to get slammed.

Nope, could you remind us?

I did post a sound bit in another thread where Johnson insults the entire hispanic population of the US.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-13-2016, 03:14 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Sounds like the 11 million who needed to get slammed.

(09-13-2016, 03:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, could you remind us?

I did post a sound bit in another thread where Johnson insults the entire hispanic population of the US.

I guess to be fair he only insults the entire country and the people from it...not just a "race".

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html?_r=0

Quote:The 258 People, Places and Things Donald
Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

Britain
COUNTRY
“trying hard to disguise their massive Muslim problem”

Germany
COUNTRY
“a total mess-big crime”
“going through massive attacks to its people by the migrants allowed to enter the country”

Mexico
COUNTRY
“totally corrupt gov't”
“totally corrupt”
“we get the killers, drugs & crime, they get the money!”
“unbelievable corruption”
“not our friend”
“they're killing us”

Saudi Arabia
COUNTRY
“without us, gone!”

United States
NATION
“it will only get worse!”
“a divided crime scene”
“not looking tough!”
“not looking smart”
“not looking good”
“totally lost control of illegal immigration, even with criminals”
“get tough and smart U.S., or we won't have a country anymore”
“looks more and more like a paper tiger”
“we are weak”
“we are letting criminals knowingly stay in our country”
“Iran ripped us off by making one of the best deals of any kind in history”
“out negotiated again”
“has become a dumping ground for the world”

To be fair, I dont see either one bringing the country together. Both are so vilified right now from opposing sides & voters, it will be worse than ever imo. People will vote for one because they absolutely despise the other. Hillary is a lying evil witch or Donald is a hateful bigot. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(09-13-2016, 01:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: So you will stop supporting Trump then?
I've never supported him. I just want their to only be fair criticisms of the candidates. Mellow

Seriously, though, I'm not a Trump supporter. I'll vote for him over Hillary but that's the extent of my "support" and right now I'm either voting Johnson or not at all.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Could you point me towards that ?
I missed it, somehow.

(09-13-2016, 07:08 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Could you point me towards that ?
I missed it, somehow.

Shocker.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(09-13-2016, 07:08 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Could you point me towards that ?
I missed it, somehow.

Sure. Post 22
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Gary-Johnson-Stuns-Morning-Joe-Panel-With-a-Blank-Stare-%E2%80%98What-Is-Aleppo-%E2%80%99?page=2

He asserts the American Hispanic population is/ should be upset over the term Illegal Immigrant. He considers the term corollary and when asked why is the term upsetting to the American Hispanic population; his racist reason is "it just is".

Seems he would give them a little more credit to be independent in their thought. 

Now I will wait to be shown the time when Trump insulted an entire race. 

(09-13-2016, 09:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sure. Post 22
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Gary-Johnson-Stuns-Morning-Joe-Panel-With-a-Blank-Stare-%E2%80%98What-Is-Aleppo-%E2%80%99?page=2

He asserts the American Hispanic population is/ should be upset over the term Illegal Immigrant. He considers the term corollary and when asked why is the term upsetting to the American Hispanic population; his racist reason is "it just is".

Seems he would give them a little more credit to be independent in their thought. 

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

Here you go.

Though I'm sure someone with your...mindset...will twist all of that to not be racist remarks.

Birds of a feather and all...
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(09-13-2016, 09:49 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

Here you go.

Though I'm sure someone with your...mindset...will twist all of that to not be racist remarks.

Birds of a feather and all...

Typical Left Logic. I'm now a racist because I asked to be shown a time when Trump insulted an entire race.

I will let folks read your unbiased Huff Post link and decide for themselves which one he insults an entire race, because who knows what terrible person that would make me if I suggested none did. 

(09-13-2016, 10:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Typical Left Logic. I'm now a racist because I asked to be shown a time when Trump insulted an entire race.

I will let folks read your unbiased Huff Post link and decide for themselves which one he insults an entire race, because who knows what terrible person that would make me if I suggested none did. 

Typical Right Logic, assuming I'm calling you a racist.

I was actually referring to your over simplification of what qualifies as insulting an entire race (as in insulting Mexico is in fact insulting Mexicans).

But hey, whatever floats your boat.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(09-13-2016, 09:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sure. Post 22

Thanks !
I had meant to watch that (when you posted it) and forgot.
Sometimes when I'm on my phone, I go back to the videos when I get home.

While I understand where Johnson was coming from, he's flat out wrong to go off like that.
By our immigration laws, they are "Illegal Immigrants".
I agree that it would be a nightmare to try to deport said peoples (I believe all should be afforded the chance to be investigated and stay) and it would cost too much money anyway.
Let's not even go into the other expenditures that another candidate is suggesting.
Smirk  
(09-13-2016, 03:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: I guess to be fair he only insults the entire country and the people from it...not just a "race".

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html?_r=0

Most of those quotes are true.   Mexico is a mess.  So is Germany.  Britain does have a Muslim problem.  If it's true, how is it an insult?  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll