Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hilton Mic'd up
How great is this? You have to love it!

https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1442931748824772611?s=20
Reply/Quote
I gotta say I love that kid. His enthusiasm is contagious.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He’s going to be a fan favorite here. And we have him for 4 years.

Reply/Quote
That's awesome....dude is a maximum effort kind of player, and brings good energy on the sidelines and in the huddle. Cool of Zac to give him that final nod.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I thought it was a cool thing to do but was anyone else disappointed by the lack of actual comments from Hilton? He really didn't say much during this, well didn't say much that they aired during this.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 08:48 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I thought it was a cool thing to do but was anyone else disappointed by the lack of actual comments from Hilton? He really didn't say much during this, well didn't say much that they aired during this.

He mentioned it in the presser. Boyd too.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
He was literally gonna kill Big Ben on that one CB blitz if he was able to get the right snap count. He obviously was offsides and they blew the play dead. If he timed it right Ben is leaving the game on a cart.
Reply/Quote
Love it Joe
Reply/Quote
Young excitement is great for the team.
Reply/Quote
I was a fan of Mackenzie Alexander last year and I was disappointed that we just let him go. Now we've got Hilton and he's been a breath of fresh air. He's the kind of player that you hate when your team plays him, but you love it when he's on your team.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
"I love it, I love it.... they hate us" Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
"WE GOT THEM SO F'ED UP!!! LOL Hilarious
Reply/Quote