Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hines Ward predicts a blowout -- for the Rams
Old friend, Hines Ward, predicts the Rams will blowout the Bengals.

"I’m gonna say it's going to be a blowout and being that, yes they’re the new kids on the block, they only know what they know … I just look at the Rams – Cooper Kupp, Aaron Donald, Von Miller – those guys you lean on, your playmakers. You lean on your superstars," Ward said. "I just see them just dominating this game. I’m looking for a blowout. I got the Rams 33-21."

Longtime hatred between Hines and Bengals, with Hines Ward ending linebacker Keith Rivers's rookie season via a blindside block that broke his jaw and caused him to take his meals out of a straw.
Reply/Quote
https://youtu.be/yB5Z3WSID1g
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Remembering the other notable Steelers plays.

Ending Huber’s season with a fracture in both his jaw and his neck. Hitting Palmer low and tearing his MCL and ACL in a playoff game and then Pittsburgh going on to win the Super Bowl, and Palmer never really being the same. Shazier hitting Gio Bernand in another playoff game and knocking him out of the game

Bengals need to win this game and take out our anger at what Pittsburgh has done to us, including once when the Bengals might have won the Super Bowl but instead had to watch Pittsburgh win it.
Reply/Quote
Is 33-21 even a blowout? I boo you Hines Ward.
Reply/Quote
Hines? Never heard of her.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Who tf here cares about what he predicts?
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 04:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: https://youtu.be/yB5Z3WSID1g

I do give a s***. A lot of anger against Pittsburgh that built over the years that can be exorcised with a Super Bowl win. I know the Pittsburgh players and fans would love to see the Bengals defeated.
Reply/Quote
33-21 isn’t really a blowout but just add it to the pile of doubters and we’ll have some more people to light on fire (metaphorically) when they end up being wrong.
Reply/Quote
Hines Ward is, was, and always will be a Grade AAA POS. /thread
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Hines Ward? I call him Whines Hard.
Reply/Quote
Blow out? I predict that you blow me, Hines.
Reply/Quote
So butt hurt that we destroyed Pitt twice this year. Man I wish it was him starring in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-sACD7rEcU
Reply/Quote
Is that the guy with the Mickey Mouse tattoo?
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 04:53 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Is 33-21 even a blowout? I boo you Hines Ward.

That is what I am wondering. I don't see that as a blow out...
33-10 - that is a blow out.
Reply/Quote
Who names their kid after ketchup? You know what ketchup goes on? Wieners and buns.

I care more about what Plaxico Burress, Santonio Holmes and Mike Wallace think, since they were the ones leading those teams in receiving while Hines was an overrated #2 more known for hits he wouldn't even be able to do in today's game.

Fat faced chipmunk.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 04:41 PM)Nepa Wrote: Old friend, Hines Ward, predicts the Rams will blowout the Bengals.

"I’m gonna say it's going to be a blowout and being that, yes they’re the new kids on the block, they only know what they know … I just look at the Rams – Cooper Kupp, Aaron Donald, Von Miller – those guys you lean on, your playmakers. You lean on your superstars," Ward said. "I just see them just dominating this game. I’m looking for a blowout. I got the Rams 33-21."

Longtime hatred between Hines and Bengals, with Hines Ward ending linebacker Keith Rivers's rookie season via  a blindside block that broke his jaw and caused him to take his meals out of a straw.

Why the hell are people talking Steelers, they aren't even in The Super Bowl.  Is that all people ever do on here is talk Steelers.  You would think we were on a Steelers Board site.  

It's less than 3 hours before Super Bowl Kick-Off.   Some of you need to go talk Steelers on a Steelers Site, because the Bengals beat Steelers Twice this year and kicked their butts.  

GO BENGALS 

Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 04:41 PM)Nepa Wrote: Old friend, Hines Ward, predicts the Rams will blowout the Bengals.

Longtime hatred between Hines and Bengals, with Hines Ward ending linebacker Keith Rivers's rookie season via  a blindside block that broke his jaw and caused him to take his meals out of a straw.

That dude always been trash.  Always been a punk.  @#!$ wards biych ass.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 05:14 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Who names their kid after ketchup? You know what ketchup goes on? Wieners and buns.

I care more about what Plaxico Burress, Santonio Holmes and Mike Wallace think, since they were the ones leading those teams in receiving while Hines was an overrated #2 more known for hits he wouldn't even be able to do in today's game.

Fat faced chipmunk.

Right on! 

[Image: bros-the-office.gif]
Reply/Quote
I don’t see the Bengals giving up more than 24 or so points. Since our loss to the Chargers we only gave up more than 26 1 time and that was to the Chiefs. Heck we held the Chiefs coming off back to back 42 point games to 24 points in 4 quarters and OT.
Reply/Quote
**** him
Reply/Quote