Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hines Ward predicts a blowout -- for the Rams
Nick Wright and Whines Hard have equal levels of validity - not much.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 05:50 PM)Joelist Wrote: Nick Wright and Whines Hard have equal levels of validity - not much.

Wright and Ward pick the Rams.

Montana and Rice pick the Bengals.

The clowns go with LA. The SB legends go Cincy. Joe
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 05:47 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: **** him

This is the correct answer.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Maybe Whines Hard should look back at the last Pittsburgh @ Bengals game and see what a real blow out looks like
Reply/Quote
You know what they say, opinions are like a holes. I have one, Hines ward is one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Nobody gives a shit what he has to say.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 05:16 PM)kevin Wrote: Why the hell are people talking Steelers, they aren't even in The Super Bowl.  Is that all people ever do on here is talk Steelers.  You would think we were on a Steelers Board site.  

It's less than 3 hours before Super Bowl Kick-Off.   Some of you need to go talk Steelers on a Steelers Site, because the Bengals beat Steelers Twice this year and kicked their butts.  

GO BENGALS 

Tiger 
Sorry, Kevin. I'll let it go now. But I haven't seen anything on this board about the Steelers in quite some time, so not sure about your comment. I don't think I've ever commented on the Steelers, despite living in Steelers country and surrounded by Steelers fans.

But it is a reminder that now the Steelers fans are sitting at home watching the Bengals and seeing former Steelers reduced to commenting on the Bengals. I want a Bengals victory because I've been a fan for over 50 years. But those 50 years have also had a lot of sting added by the hated Pittsburgh rivalry where I've had to watch them in the Super Bowl and watched them get away with those dirty hits. Yeah, I want to watch the changing of the guard.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, that's the one outcome I can't see happening. The Bengals can hold their own in all three phases. They don't all work in every game, but they would all need to face-plant to get blown out. Which is just so improbable.

I don't know if it's true for Hines, but the one thing I noticed from all the punditry this week is that these people haven't seen us play much before. For example, they look at our line and think, "How in the world can they overcome that?" The problem with that logic- which appears sound at a distance- is that it's been proven wrong not just recently, but all year. What the Bengals have done is unprecedented, and they're also used to it by now. It's part of their identity. Every team thinks they can bully us in the trenches, that they can rollick Burrow- hell, even some of them succeed (e.g. Tennessee)- only to lose the game. To do that one thing is just not enough.

A lot of the country is seeing it now for the first time. It's cute. I feel like it's a time warp back to September when we were all in the same boat lol. And tonight I expect them to be schooled in the exact same way that we were: no matter how it looks on paper, there is no easy way to beat these Cincinnati Bengals.

LFG
Reply/Quote
I still can’t stand that dude and his cheesy grin
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 04:53 PM)Nepa Wrote: Remembering the other notable Steelers plays.

Ending Huber’s season with a fracture in both his jaw and his neck. Hitting Palmer low and tearing his MCL and ACL in a playoff game and then Pittsburgh going on to win the Super Bowl, and Palmer never really being the same. Shazier hitting Gio Bernand in another playoff game and knocking him out of the game

Bengals need to win this game and take out our anger at what Pittsburgh has done to us, including once when the Bengals might have won the Super Bowl but instead had to watch Pittsburgh win it.

Some of the things that drive me crazy about a couple of those plays is how people in sports media tried to defend them as good football plays. Like a linebacker on special teams needs to drop his helmet into Hubers jaw when he's not looking when two hands to the chest would suffice is a good football play.
Reply/Quote
Absolutely 0 problem with this.

If the Steelers were playing a high school team in the Super Bowl; I'd hope Chad would predict the Steelers getting blown out.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 06:03 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: This is the correct answer.

It’s the only answer
Reply/Quote