Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
History with an asterisk
JT Barrett just became the first starting QB to be 4-0 in the OSU/Michigan series. 

Of course, the Bucks were losing when Barrett went out and Haskins came in to lead the team to the comeback victory. 

But, whatevs. Wink

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2017, 05:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: JT Barrett just became the first starting QB to be 4-0 in the OSU/Michigan series. 

Of course, the Bucks were losing when Barrett went out and Haskins came in to lead the team to the comeback victory. 

But, whatevs. Wink

2nd time those thugs up north have knocked him out of a game.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Ohio State won. That's all that matters!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2017, 05:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 2nd time those thugs up north have knocked him out of a game.

Hopefully the season ends the same way it did the first time he left the Michigan game.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/bigten/2017/11/25/urban-meyer-so-angry-cameraman-caused-j-t-barretts-injury/894992001/

Apparently he was injured prior to the game by a sideline reporter and Urbs is pissed. Would not put it past scUM to have paid dude to do it. 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2017, 09:22 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/bigten/2017/11/25/urban-meyer-so-angry-cameraman-caused-j-t-barretts-injury/894992001/

Apparently he was injured prior to the game by a sideline reporter and Urbs is pissed. Would not put it past scUM to have paid dude to do it. 

Maybe this is bad form, but I don't really care about Barret. Haskins is going to be an NFL QB because he can actually throw... Urban is obsessed with the option too much to let Barrett sit apparently, though (even though it is obvious he will become a non-factor against a half decent defense).
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2017, 09:37 PM)treee Wrote: Maybe this is bad form, but I don't really care about Barret. Haskins is going to be an NFL QB because he can actually throw... Urban is obsessed with the option too much to let Barrett sit apparently, though (even though it is obvious he will become a non-factor against a half decent defense).

you mean like penn state? mishitigan state? yeah right!!

Reply/Quote