Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson on Injuries
It might be best to let Burfict sit out the first 6 weeks. Who can really trust him when he says he's healthy at training camp? I say protect him from himself and sit him longer than necessary to insure he gets as close to 100% as he can get.

As for Flowers, Hobs calling him a talent seemed a little extra. Did I miss something? He was OK. I thought. I wouldn't consider him a "talent" as Hobs seemed to emphasize.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2015, 08:19 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I don't really trust the Bengals medical staff when it comes to injuries.

Said Marvin Jones would be fine after the BYE week. Out for the year.
Eifert will (most likely) be back by week 8, gone for the year.
Burfict's head is fine. Concussion the next week, pretty much completely miss his knee issue.
Gresham is fine, he's just being a baby. Back issue that he had during the season, was missed until free agency.

And that's just this past season. They tell us one thing and it ends up being worst case scenario.

I don't trust this medical staff. I just don't.

And I'm not bringing up Antonio Bryant because they hired a new staff after that mess; to my knowledge.

I believe that's also Marvin being Marvin. He likes to think he's Bill Belichick when it comes to not disclosing injuries.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote