Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaguars game was winnable
even with the lead and opening the 2nd half we went pass pass pass, finally after 3 straight passes we try a delayed draw with Mixon that had no chance. It;s going to get worse Bengal fans not better. Not only is playcalling predictable it's also not putting players in a position to succeed.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 07:10 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: even with the lead and opening the 2nd half we went pass pass pass, finally after 3 straight passes we try a delayed draw with Mixon that had no chance. It;s going to get worse Bengal fans not better. Not only is playcalling predictable it's also not putting players in a position to succeed.

We opened the second half with a run.

And I really don't understand what your point is.  We were throwing the ball because we could not run.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 07:10 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: even with the lead and opening the 2nd half we went pass pass pass, finally after 3 straight passes we try a delayed draw with Mixon that had no chance. It;s going to get worse Bengal fans not better. Not only is playcalling predictable it's also not putting players in a position to succeed.

Winnable? Yes

But losers always find a way to ruin it, and that starts with Mike Brown and rolls on down to everyone below him.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
The line lets people through so they are forced to throw.

They are down their best receiver and one decent one. They are left with Boyd who was Mr. Drops yesterday.

They could throw to the TE, but he could break on any play.

This offense is pretty limited in what it can do.
Reply/Quote
It was a home game against a franchise that has had a single winning season in the past decade AND just lost it's best player AND is starting a 6th round rookie QB who wasn't supposed to start....yeah, winnable game. Oh well.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 10:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It was a home game against a franchise that has had a single winning season in the past decade AND just lost it's best player AND is starting a 6th round rookie QB who wasn't supposed to start....yeah, winnable game.  Oh well.

Rookie QB starting ? They must have had like a decade to build up that All Pro Oline ? How did he not get killed ?
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 10:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Rookie QB starting ? They must have had like a decade to build up that All Pro Oline ? How did he not get killed ?

They got Ced O on their line...anyone could win there.
Reply/Quote
Yawn

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 11:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: They got Ced O on their line...anyone could win there.

Ha, very true!
Reply/Quote
Something about winners find a way to win and losers find a way to lose. Cream rises to the top and shit sinks to the bottom...and so on and so forth and what have you.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 11:32 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Something about winners find a way to win and losers find a way to lose. Cream rises to the top and shit sinks to the bottom...and so on and so forth and what have you.

Yes. Add to that that Losers underestimate what it takes to win...and if they come close they count it as a win!  Hilarious 

Taylor basically said that only the 49ers beat us badly...the other 6 games...we weren't blown out. WHAT COACH says that and is proud of it?

This dude is going to burn out here if he lasts 3 years.
Reply/Quote
Seahawks game was winnable. this is what losers do, lose games, and say what if. I live in CLE, I know. Winners don't have "what if" in their vocabulary.

From what I understand, successful people do not overanalyze (hence why I am not successful), they act and react quickly. They rewire their brain to react and not "waste time". I think there's some merit in analyzing the past, to improve the future, but whatever we're doing isn't working, lol.
Reply/Quote