Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hold a Coke with your boobs
So ala the ice bucket challenge, this is a thing now. Yet some deny evolution, still. Clearly we are evolving. Would you rather watch some fat redneck dude in a parking lot dump a bucket of ice water on himself or a hot European chick topless with a bottle between her cans? With leaps in evolution like this we can hold out hope that we will conquer global warming instead of melting the planet and all dying a horrible boobless death.

Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/holdacokewithyourboobsc

Compilation videos popping up like weeds in cyberspace. Enjoy
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
You just made my morning. And then I discovered I could hold a coke with my own boobs. I'm going back to bed. Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 09:17 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You just made my morning.  And then I discovered I could hold a coke with my own boobs.  I'm going back to bed.   Ninja

Sorry to say, but a cure for cancer is not worth me finding out if I can.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 07:56 AM)xxlt Wrote: So ala the ice bucket challenge, this is a thing now. Yet some deny evolution, still. Clearly we are evolving. Would you rather watch some fat redneck dude in a parking lot dump a bucket of ice water on himself or a hot European chick topless with a bottle between her cans? With leaps in evolution like this we can hold out hope that we will conquer global warming instead of melting the planet and all dying a horrible boobless death.

Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/holdacokewithyourboobsc

Compilation videos popping up like weeds in cyberspace. Enjoy

i prefer to hold boobs and cokes with my hands.

I feel holding a coke with ones boobs would make the coke warm and less refreshing so im all against wasting good coke as much as i was against wasting good water.
Reply/Quote
Gives a whole new meaning to this old Coke tags line:

[Image: screen-shot-2012-05-14-at-2-12-32-pm.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 10:38 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: i prefer to hold boobs and cokes with my hands.

I feel holding a coke with ones boobs would make the coke warm and less refreshing so im all against wasting good coke as much as i was against wasting good water.

This.

Boobs are for blowing splooge on and snorting coke off of.

Just not in that order.
Reply/Quote
Big deal. I can knock over a whole bottle of Whiteout with my ****.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
What about the fat redneck dude holding a can of pop between his boobs, do you want to see that too?

If this thing catches on, you will see it happen and your eyes and brain will never be able to unsee that.

Wait until the the hold a can of pop in you butt checks hits, lol. That is something I NEVER want to see.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 01:33 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: What about the fat redneck dude holding a can of pop between his boobs, do you want to see that too?

If this thing catches on, you will see it happen and your eyes and brain will never be able to unsee that.

Wait until the the hold a can of pop in you butt checks hits, lol. That is something I NEVER want to see.

Methinks he doth protest too much! Ninja
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote