Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFCN
I was just looking ahead..

The Ravens play KC at home this week. That could easily be a loss and they drop to 0-2. Hmm…

The Steelers play the Raiders at home. I assume they win, but the raiders aren’t bad (looked good in their win against the Ravens).

The Browns should beat the Texans at home.

We could be tied with the Steelers at 2-0 going into week 3 if we build upon our performance in week 1. Not to look too far ahead.. the Steelers defense is formidable.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2021, 11:52 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Soooooooooooooooooooo, what's the opposite of clutch?

Andy Dalton?

Wait...was that a trick question?  Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2021, 11:52 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Soooooooooooooooooooo, what's the opposite of clutch?

The brake. 
Reply/Quote
The Steelers concern me the most.Bengals might be the team to beat in the AFCN this year.If Zac had opened up the playbook and been aggressive against the Vikings,then that game wouldn’t have even been close.
Reply/Quote
One thing I liked about the approach we took is by running more we reduced the impact of Zim's DL tricks as they are focused on pass plays.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2021, 11:30 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: The Steelers concern me the most.Bengals might be the team to beat in the AFCN this year.If Zac had opened up the playbook and been aggressive against the Vikings,then that game wouldn’t have even been close.

Geez, I hope you're right but lordy....we get on Browns fans for being full of themselves after 1 good year and we're going ape after a week 1 win.  I'll admit, if we can beat the Bears, an average team in their home opener, then I'll have more faith we are in the realm of "good."
Reply/Quote

(09-14-2021, 11:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Andy Dalton?

Wait...was that a trick question?  Ninja

I'm getting tired of most of the Dalton hate around here but that was awesome.

Repped.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote