Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Crap....Jake Dolegalalalal
(10-25-2019, 02:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll bet he can throw it over those mountains

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Weather Jake ever gets to use that arm in live action, remains to be seen. However, it's still nice to know that we have that sort of artillery in the arsenal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 04:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: See? This is why I think Dolegala is the next greatest QB of all time! F@#K FINLEY; START DOLEGALA!

if only a having a canon was all it took
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 04:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Weather Jake ever gets to use that arm in live action, remains to be seen.  However, it's still nice to know that we have that sort of artillery in the arsenal.

Should be our HAIL Mary Maker....   From any yardline
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 04:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: if only a having a canon was all it took

THAT'S ALL IT'LL F@#KING TAKE TO START WINNING SOME F#$KING GAMES MOTHERF#$#ER.

Mellow

Seriously, though, I would LOVE to see Dolegala in a game to see if he's got the other skills necessary to go with the beautiful arm strength. Yes,it's beautiful. No, YOU'RE gay. No, YOU shut up. Whatever, dude. You suck.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 04:46 PM)PhilHos Wrote: THAT'S ALL IT'LL F@#KING TAKE TO START WINNING SOME F#$KING GAMES MOTHERF#$#ER.

Mellow

Seriously, though, I would LOVE to see Dolegala in a game to see if he's got the other skills necessary to go with the beautiful arm strength. Yes,it's beautiful. No, YOU'RE gay. No, YOU shut up. Whatever, dude. You suck.  Mellow

I think your personality is starting to split lol
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 04:47 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I think your personality is starting to split lol

It's been a long day.  :andy:
Reply/Quote
It's cool to have a QB who can throw the ball 300 yards and all.

Maybe disc golf would be a better sport for him though?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 02:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll bet he can throw it over those mountains

You ever wish you could...just...go back????
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 04:51 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's cool to have a QB who can throw the ball 300 yards and all.

Maybe disc golf would be a better sport for him though?

no man we just need to make football fields longer.....  to help speed up the game
Reply/Quote
Clearly Jake is a Joey Votto fan.

[Image: 081517_cin_vott_firing_ball_mid.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Dalton sucks.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 06:27 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Dalton sucks.

*enters thread about Jake Dolegala throwing a football really far*
*gets frustrated that no one's complaining about Dalton because of an unhealthy obsession with Dalton*
*comments "Dalton sucks"*
*feels an immense sigh of relief*
*goes back onto Yelp making negative reviews about restaurants never visited*

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 02:29 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Mikey B released him immediately for losing a perfectly good football.

You guys joke but I feel like Marge Schott used to charge players for balls.

Reply/Quote
Reminds me of when Favre was a rookie and sitting bench for the Falcons and Jerry Glanville would get the other teams coach Favre could throw it in the upper deck. Favre said he was just a side show to Glanville. Lol
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 06:57 PM)hoosierbengal Wrote: Reminds me of when Favre was a rookie and sitting bench for the Falcons and Jerry Glanville would get the other teams coach Favre could throw it in the upper deck. Favre said he was just a side show to Glanville. Lol

So you're saying Dolegala is the next Favre? Sweet! I'm okay with that.  :andy:

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 04:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: See? This is why I think Dolegala is the next greatest QB of all time! F@#K FINLEY; START DOLEGALA!

Well, seeing how he probably tore something trying to pull that stunt off, we'd have to have a battle between the two.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 04:57 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: no man we just need to make football fields longer.....  to help speed up the game

What dimensions? I'm thinking 100 yards wide. 300 yards long. Maybe 3 dimensional too...since he throws the ball high.

The 3 dimensional football field would just expose our poor use of TE's and RB's though and our lack of speed at LB.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 01:37 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Not if he goes and finds it.  

Anyway, if the season's effectively over I'd like to see Finley and Dolegala each get a crack at it. If nothing else, you're giving your backups a chance to practice against 1st string defenses in games that matter (to those teams, anyway). Those are invaluable reps that will go a long way in helping you evaluate them moving forward.   

Nawww it landed in that cranky old man Browns yard. He’s not getting that ball back.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 04:46 PM)PhilHos Wrote: THAT'S ALL IT'LL F@#KING TAKE TO START WINNING SOME F#$KING GAMES MOTHERF#$#ER.

Mellow

Looks like you've been drinking some of grandpas cough medicine. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote