Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
My favorite Steeler
(08-25-2018, 11:05 PM)GodFather Wrote: I think the ban hammer should come down on anyone who says a nice thing about anything Steelers period.

Let the hammer swing!

Makes me chuckle every time....Need that emoji of a twirling hammer.  Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh!

My least hated steeler that I wouldn't double-tap (Back over after running over) is James Conner.  Love that guy's character, history, attitude.  But I have to hate him now.  Sorry James.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 08:57 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Makes me chuckle every time....Need that emoji of a twirling hammer.  Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh!

My least hated steeler that I wouldn't double-tap (Back over after running over) is James Conner.  Love that guy's character, history, attitude.  But I have to hate him now.  Sorry James.  

I went to High School with Dwayne Woodruff, then don't come any nicer than that guy. But again, that was old Steelers....
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2018, 03:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Don't like sound of this thread at all.

But i agree with the guy. Not all Steelers are dooshbags i guess...

BTW, WestCoastBengal's sig is frickin' hilarious right there. Hilarious

I didn't like the sound either, I like to refer to good guys on other teams as "well respected opponents"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote