Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Home Field (Dis)Advantage ???
(01-25-2023, 07:53 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree but feel like the North is the only teams that give the Bengals trouble.

Seems like the Bengals dominate everybody else

That's divisional football. Just like Brady taking the Patriots to Miami and getting clobbered every year when Miami sucked against everyone else. Pisssburgh, Cleveland (Steamer)  and Baltiwhore are all teams built on having an elite defense to carry the offense. Add to that Pissburgh and Baltiwhore have tendencies to play dirty, and it's going to be tough. 
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 01:35 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Now that he seems OK and we're passed it, I don't have a problem saying it . . . the moment Tee Higgins turned up field and ran through Hamlin, I thought to myself "Looks like Tee just showed them what life is like in the AFC North. These teams(KC included) aren't built for THIS." Aaaaaaaaand then . . . 

Exactly, and it's why the Bengals cut through everyone's pick to win the Super Bowl up in Buffalo like they were a high school team. That game was sheer domination in the trenches and wasn't even as close as the score would suggest. 
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 10:28 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Exactly, and it's why the Bengals cut through everyone's pick to win the Super Bowl up in Buffalo like they were a high school team. That game was sheer domination in the trenches and wasn't even as close as the score would suggest. 

Not near as close. That felt more like a 38-10 game.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote