Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homer Bailey, Desclafini
Any word on when Homer Bailey or Anthony DeSclafani might be coming back?

I dread any injury to a Reds or Bengal player because it seems like they take twice as long as everyone else.
Not only that, they lie to the fans and wont give a straight answer when asked about injury.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2017, 11:07 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: Any word on when Homer Bailey or Anthony DeSclafani might be coming back?

I dread any injury to a Reds or Bengal player because it seems like they take twice as long as everyone else.
Not only that, they lie to the fans and wont give a straight answer when asked about injury.

Last I read Disco was getting close to rehab, Bailey hasn't even started throwing yet. I think they expect Disco and Finnegan back after All-star break. I'd be surprised if Bailey is back at all this year, maybe September.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2017, 12:19 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Last I read Disco was getting close to rehab, Bailey hasn't even started throwing yet. I think they expect Disco and Finnegan back after All-star break. I'd be surprised if Bailey is back at all this year, maybe September.

Seriously?
 Good lord.  I knew when we gave Homer Bailey that contract it would be a mistake, but I never knew to this extent.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2017, 02:28 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Seriously?
 Good lord.  I knew when we gave Homer Bailey that contract it would be a mistake, but I never knew to this extent.

Blew out his elbow signing the contract.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote