Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homicide charges filed against police officer in Antwon Rose shooting death
http://www.post-gazette.com/local/region/2018/06/27/Charges-filed-police-officer-Antwon-Rose-Michael-rosfeld-shooting-death-east-pittsburgh/stories/201806270113

Quote:The East Pittsburgh police officer who shot and killed an unarmed teenager has been charged with criminal homicide, and police said Antwon Rose was shot three times, once in the back.

According to court documents, Officer Michael Rosfeld, 30, of Penn HIlls, is charged with one single count. Officer Rosfeld turned himself at 6:30 a.m. Wednesday in City Court in Downtown Pittsburgh.

Officer Rosfeld was arraigned at 7:54 a.m. and granted an unsecured $250,000 bond by Magisterial District Judge Regis Charles Welsh.

Officer Rosfeld is accused of killing Antwon Rose II, 17, who was stopped in a car, along with two other men, 13 minutes after a drive-by shooting in North Braddock on June 19. The second person, Zaijuan Hester, who also fled from the car, was arrested Monday night in the Hill District. He is charged with attempted homicide and other charges stemming from the North Braddock shooting.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
I think you need to check your title.

And good.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-27-2018, 10:19 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I think you need to check your title.

And good.

Thanks for that. I copied and pasted the title from the PG, but I must have hit a three somewhere along the line.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR