Poll: Will the Cincinnati Bengals win a Super Bowl Before you die?
Yes.
No.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honest Answers ONLY.
Do you think the Bengals will win a Super Bowl before you die?
Reply/Quote
I just turned 26. Figured I have a half a century left in this life (give or take a few years).

Yes, by then..... They will

Reply/Quote
Yes. But not until Katie Blackburn has complete control, and we have a new HC.

So probably not in the near future.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Depends on how much longer I live.
1-5 years =NO
50-60 years = Yes
Reply/Quote
I'm 52, have heart disease and diabetes. So I voted no. My window is closing quickly.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm young and a hopeful person so I voted yes. On second thought I don't have the best of luck so I'll probably drop dead the day before the super bowl Sad
Reply/Quote
No, but I'm lying about that.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
My heart says yes, but my head questions it. As long as the Steelers buy the refs, I'm having trouble seeing it happen. When Dan Fouts says they got the call wrong, and it still stands, that's tough to stomach; he's the biggest Steeler fan in broadcasting (how the hell do we get him calling all our games?) Then, when the officials "lawyer" (Blandino) comes on to defend the atrocity.... you can't fight City Hall. Same for last year with the Shazier hit and the no call on the Steeler coach on the field. We should be allowed to have twelve men on the field, Steelers have 18 every single play! Still, I'm 58 and keeping the faith...who dey baby!!
Reply/Quote
Negative Bengals fan thinks they won't win a SB. Positive Bengals fan is sure they won't .....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I'm pretty young yet, so yes, I can see this happening in my lifetime... ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 10:22 AM)jeremydc Wrote: I just turned 26. Figured I have a half a century left in this life (give or take a few years).

Yes, by then..... They will

I just turned 27. Figured I have a half a centry left in this life (give or take a few years).

No, by then....I doubt they will.

They haven't done it in their last 48 years of existence, there's no reason for me to believe they'll do it in their next 48 years of existence.
Reply/Quote
Based on my family, I have about 35-40 years left on this planet. I work out and watch what I eat, so I should be at the high end of that range. So trying to be a positive person, which is a one key to living long, I voted yes. If I look at it objectively, there is no reason to believe they will, but I chose to throw out logic and reason.
Reply/Quote
Shoot, I'm worried I might not see a playoff win!

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 11:09 AM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Based on my family, I have about 35-40 years left on this planet.  I work out and watch what I eat, so I should be at the high end of that range.  So trying to be a positive person, which is a one key to living long, I voted yes.  If I look at it objectively, there is no reason to believe they will, but I chose to throw out logic and reason.

If you lived through the 90's and early 2000's and you're still a rabid Bengals fan, which I definitely am and based on your posts you definitely are, we've all thrown out logic and reason a LONG time ago  LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 11:11 AM)jonesy84 Wrote: If you lived through the 90's and early 2000's and you're still a rabid Bengals fan, which I definitely am and based on your posts you definitely are, we've all thrown out logic and reason a LONG time ago  LOL

That is a very good point.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 10:48 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I just turned 27. Figured I have a half a centry left in this life (give or take a few years).

No, by then....I doubt they will.

They haven't done it in their last 48 years of existence, there's no reason for me to believe they'll do it in their next 48 years of existence.

Well, one of us is right.

Reply/Quote
Marlon23,

My honest answer is that I haven't the foggiest idea.

After the last 13 years and how the team has responded the last two games, I really do not believe the Bengals will go to or win a Super Bowl with Marvin Lewis at the helm.

It's going to come down to whoever the next coach is.

Chris

Reply/Quote
I will be 63 next month and this is nowhere on the 'bucket list'. Yes, of course I would love to see JB holding up the Lombardi, but it's at the bottom of the list of priorities and preferences.
Reply/Quote
Hell no....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Nope, but I'm not going anywhere just in case!

Reply/Quote