Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Honest ? - why do Bengals fans care what other fan bases think?
Shocked 
I just don't want the distraction. Eli Apple is the closest thing we have to 2010 Chad Ochocinco. He's not to that level, but most of our guys are laser focused on what's ahead of them. We don't need distractions.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 01:22 PM)Housh Wrote: Apparently Hilton’s Burrowhead comments have everyone wanting KC to win.

I always find it funny how the modern athlete is always condemned for being cocky.
But the same ppl condemning Hilton for his Burrowhead joke will be the same ones that get on Xbox and act like god almighty if they are one of the best players on a video game.

So to me i think average ppl hate cocky athletes because of jealousy. A regular dude will never get the attention Mike Hilton gets so it’s like “how dare he be good AND let everyone know he’s good.”

We’ve all had coworkers who were the best at something and met everyone know it.

I just find the Burrowhead shit hypocritical.

As I posted on the "Burrowhead thread," the story is now the second lead story on the ESPN Home page: "Mike Hilton, Bengals confident for title game at 'Burrowhead'

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35532000/mike-hilton-bengals-confident-title-game-burrowhead

There's no turning back now, or saying "let's not call it Burrowhead." Have to embrace it and back it up now. What a journey this is going to be.
Reply/Quote
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=626686276132451&set=a.535171451950601&type=3&mibextid=gkx3sN
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 11:49 AM)GAWhoDey Wrote: I love Joe, he's already my favorite Bengal of all time.  But if you go to KC's message boards and Twitter, as well as those of our AFCN rivals, they hate him already.  

Do yourself a huge favor and don't head to a KC board.  Not only are most of them incredibly insecure, but they think homophobic slurs and incest jokes from the 8th grade count as quality smack.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
All I know as that they want to beat us as the reigning AFC Champions. In particular in KC!
Ready for Memorial Day!
Reply/Quote