Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honestly, I am kind of disappointed that we won today
(10-29-2017, 10:10 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: If they lose and fire Marvin in season, whatever assistant they hire will likely be made permanent. May as well just let it play out and see what happens.

100% right.  

To me, the whole team just seemed disinterested and like they've already mailed in the season.  It's probably going to get worse as the weather turns colder, too.  Marvin has totally lost this team.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 12:15 AM)Rattler Wrote: Neither team deserved a W today - scraping of the bottom of the NFL barrel...

As pathetic of an excuse for offensives lines as you'll ever see in this league - a display of utter shit in the trenches.

Theirs was nowhere near as bad as ours.  They pounded the rock with a 34 year old RB.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Had Malone and Dunlap not bailed out Mandy for his pitiful throws we would of lost for sure. Andy is kitna 2.0. He says all the right things and plays the part but he can't walk the walk. And another thing his stupid ass shovel pass needs to stop. Problem is if Marvin were to actually be canned somehow bill lazor would be our head coach which be be an even worse mistake. I missed my calling I should of got a job with the bengals atleast mopping the place up. Atleast I know mike wouldn't fire me for underperforming every year
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 01:23 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Had Malone and Dunlap not bailed out Mandy for his pitiful throws we would of lost for sure. Andy is kitna 2.0. He says all the right things and plays the part but he can't walk the walk. And another thing his stupid ass shovel pass needs to stop. Problem is if Marvin were to actually be canned somehow bill lazor would be our head coach which be be an even worse mistake. I missed my calling I should of got a job with the bengals atleast mopping the place up. Atleast I know mike wouldn't fire me for underperforming every year

A lesser qb would have been on IR this morning. By the 4th quarter, Dalton couldn't get up on his own. Never have we witnessed this in his time here.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote