Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton Voted Off Survivor This Week
I don't know how many people watch Survivor anymore. This dude named Patrick that looks like Andy was voted off on Wednesday. This guy was a real ass. I hope nobody says he acts like Andy. The guy was a one man show unlike Andy. The others were saying they don't trust a redhead. I trust Andy to lead this team to a Super Bowl. Go Red Rifle!
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Just another example of redheads not being able to win anything.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2017, 02:21 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I don't know how many people watch Survivor anymore. This dude named Patrick that looks like Andy was voted off on Wednesday. This guy was a real ass. I hope nobody says he acts like Andy. The guy was a one man show unlike Andy. The others were saying they don't trust a redhead. I trust Andy to lead this team to a Super Bowl. Go Red Rifle!

he looks like andy cause he has red hair?           
Reply/Quote
I stopped watching survivor when it became clear that they were never going to put anyone in the position of actually having to survive anything other than ratings. 
They should drop them off at the South Pole with nothing but a tshirt and a pocket knife. First one to make it back to NYC on a chunk of floating ice wins.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I love Survivor and had it DVR'd to watch with the fam since I was out of town for work...so thanks for the spoiler.

The worst part is the guy was a total d-bag and my son kept calling him Dalton. Oh well, I guess I won't have to worry about it any longer.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2017, 02:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Just another example of redheads not being able to win anything.

Hilarious I can just picture your face while typing that response.

[Image: be899b48c0c0080d9ba6b712af282292.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2017, 06:08 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I love Survivor and had it DVR'd to watch with the fam since I was out of town for work...so thanks for the spoiler.

The worst part is the guy was a total d-bag and my son kept calling him Dalton.  Oh well, I guess I won't have to worry about it any longer.

Sorry about ruining it. Maybe I should have posted the Bengals score 20-16. lol
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote