Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Honey Badger still in protocol....
They are saying they expect him back, and we beat them with him last time, but I really think they need to be careful and give him an extra week to recover...... Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 10:55 AM)Sled21 Wrote: They are saying they expect him back, and we beat them with him last time, but I really think they need to be careful and give him an extra week to recover...... Wink

He does have one less day to recover but I am sure he will do everything in his power to not be a Cordy Glenn.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 10:55 AM)Sled21 Wrote: They are saying they expect him back, and we beat them with him last time, but I really think they need to be careful and give him an extra week to recover...... Wink

Yes. In fact, Mahomes took a few blows to the head against Buffalo. Might wanna sit him to be safe as well.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 11:09 AM)Takedown Wrote: Yes. In fact, Mahomes took a few blows to the head against Buffalo. Might wanna sit him to be safe as well.

Yes. Put his wussy little brother back there in his place. Wouldn't mind seeing 100 hits on that smart ass kid. 

Reply/Quote
Concussions don't exist in the playoffs.

It is known.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 11:14 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes. Put his wussy little brother back there in his place. Wouldn't mind seeing 100 hits on that smart ass kid. 

Brittany could go back there too tbh. They'll take turns since they love that spotlight so much.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 11:14 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Concussions don't exist in the playoffs.

It is known.

Apparently neither do random c19 tests  Ninja
Reply/Quote
I know you mentioned he is expected to be back, but they are also expecting Fenton to be able to play as well. Both guys will be out there Sunday.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2022/1/24/22899417/tyrann-mathieu-injury-chiefs-news-bengals-2022-afc-title-game-kansas-city
Reply/Quote
We'll just have to beat them at full strength so there's no excuses.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 11:27 AM)wcu Wrote: We'll just have to beat them at full strength so there's no excuses.

Yup. I wouldn't want it any other way. The excuses will definitely flow regardless though. KC fans always have something to say. 
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 11:09 AM)Takedown Wrote: Yes. In fact, Mahomes took a few blows to the head against Buffalo. Might wanna sit him to be safe as well.

The one time the ref helped him up after he took a knee to the head, he was wobbling. I was surprised they didn’t at least give him a look.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 11:17 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I know you mentioned he is expected to be back, but they are also expecting Fenton to be able to play as well. Both guys will be out there Sunday.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2022/1/24/22899417/tyrann-mathieu-injury-chiefs-news-bengals-2022-afc-title-game-kansas-city

and their starting OL is expected to be back.  Last game they had to move Joe Thuney over to LT because both regular guys were hurt,

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 11:34 AM)Takedown Wrote: Yup. I wouldn't want it any other way. The excuses will definitely flow regardless though. KC fans always have something to say. 

Lol the irony in your comment.
Reply/Quote
I'm fine if they have a bunch of injuries and we beat them because of it. I'm not rooting for anybody to be injured, I'm just saying that this mentality that we want them to be at full strength so they have no excuses isn't it for me. I just want to win. If that means they all got lost on their way to the stadium, I'm fine with it. The history books won't care about their excuses, all that matters is who wins.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 12:08 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The one time the ref helped him up after he took a knee to the head, he was wobbling. I was surprised they didn’t at least give him a look.

Guy is a tough mf'er tbh. 
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 12:12 PM)JoyrideJoe15 Wrote: Lol the irony in your comment.

In reference to what good sir?
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 11:14 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Concussions don't exist in the playoffs.

It is known.

Concussions get Trey Hendricksons...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote