Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Honoring Our Heroes
(03-21-2017, 11:46 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Hot damn !
I can facilitate something fantastic, if any of you have access to a cloning lab.
My friend/neighbor has Robert E. Lee DNA. (hair and a gum  envelope)

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

A gum envelope? Is that like a pouch like chewing tobacco came in - ala Big League Chew chewing gum (which would make it a retro product but nobody knew that)? Or is it like a business envelope wear he stored his chewed gum (because it lost its flavor on the bed post over night)?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(03-21-2017, 12:20 PM)xxlt Wrote:  A gum envelope? Is that like a pouch like chewing tobacco came in - ala Big League Chew chewing gum (which would make it a retro product but nobody knew that)? Or is it like a business envelope wear he stored his chewed gum (because it lost its flavor on the bed post over night)?
Don't be silly.
He made his slaves chew his Big-League Chew, FOR HIM !

But, for realz.... an envelope that you needed to moisten.
I suppose he could have had a slave or subordinate do that though.
(03-21-2017, 12:29 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Don't be silly.
He made his slaves chew his Big-League Chew, FOR HIM !

But, for realz.... an envelope that you needed to moisten.
I suppose he could have had a slave or subordinate do that though.

How cool would that be if you cloned Robert E. Lee and he came out black!?

Flashing back to Chappelle episode one and Clayton Bigsby - but let's be honest - this would be a million times more entertaining than that.

I'm going to start networking. I have to know a geneticist or a Dr. Nick (from The Simpsons) type...
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(03-21-2017, 12:50 PM)xxlt Wrote: How cool would that be if you cloned Robert E. Lee and he came out black!?

Flashing back to Chappelle episode one and Clayton Bigsby - but let's be honest - this would be a million times more entertaining than that.

I'm going to start networking. I have to know a geneticist or a Dr. Nick (from The Simpsons) type...
I know a guy at The Salk Institute.
I'll have to see what he has access to.