Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope the coaches were watching the Raiders game last night...
(11-16-2021, 11:39 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Would be a great game to unleash Chris Evans

Sure would. Perfect game for Evans to break out.

(11-17-2021, 11:08 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Apple better put his big boy pants on...

Yeah, he has been bad the last couple games.

(11-17-2021, 12:19 PM)lone bengal Wrote: We need to clean up some simple things on defense which starts with basic tackling. Jacobs hasn’t been great this year but he can break tackles we can’t let him get going. With short passes underneath we have to rally to the football and tackle. We haven’t been great at rushing the passer lately because we’re not in long passing downs we’re guys like Hendricks can pin his ears back and rush. Offensively don’t turn the football over. The inability to covert short 3rd downs makes no sense to me. I think some of its bad  play designs with not enough guys running deep to clear out underneath stuff so the secondary isn’t just sitting on everything at the sticks. Or stack receivers and run multiple routes to clear space ? With Evans fully heathy I would love to use him more on 3rd down he’s a miss match in the passing game. Even if teams double Chase there no excuses why Boyd and Higgins can’t beat single coverage.

Truth, the tackling needs to get better on Defense and we need to try and shut the running game down early and force 
Carr to throw under pressure. If we take care of the ball on Offense and do this on Defense we win this game easily IMO.
Reply/Quote