Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope you Mofos are okay
What is up boys?

Just writing this to say I hope you're okay in light of today's recent events. Having lost a family member recently, I've come to realize how fragile life can be and how you can fall on the bad end of probability.

Stay safe.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 11:38 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: What is up boys?

Just writing this to say I hope you're okay in light of today's recent events. Having lost a family member recently, I've come to realize how fragile life can be and how you can fall on the bad end of probability.

Stay safe.

What happened? :o
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 11:48 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: What happened? :o

Active shooter in downtown Cincy...

Reply/Quote
Man - does the senselessness never end?  Hope all of the board membership and their friends and families are all safe!
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 11:38 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: What is up boys?

Stay safe.

My condolences 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Interesting that it happened at a bank. You'd think it would've been a robbery attempt. If that were the case, it wouldn't even make the national news. But since it was a nut with a gun, it will continue to feed the narrative that we all need to be scared.

Prayers to those that died though, and good job by the police for taking him down quickly.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 01:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Interesting that it happened at a bank. You'd think it would've been a robbery attempt. If that were the case, it wouldn't even make the national news. But since it was a nut with a gun, it will continue to feed the narrative that we all need to be scared.

Prayers to those that died though, and good job by the police for taking him down quickly.

If it were a robbery attempt, odds are no one would die.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 01:32 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If it were a robbery attempt, odds are no one would die.

Robbery attempts can and have gone wrong though. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I was actually headed to an appointment in a building that overlooks Fountain Square. I got held up and was running a little behind. By the time I got in my car at about 9:15, I heard about the shooting turned my car off and went right back into my shop. I knew there was no way I was going to be able to get close to where I needed to go. Thoughts and prayers!!
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 01:32 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If it were a robbery attempt, odds are no one would die.

True, lethal armed bank robberies have become rare. Fortunately.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 11:50 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Active shooter in downtown Cincy...

Wow just horrible, such a tragic loss of life and becoming far too common place. Hope everyone and their families are ok!
Reply/Quote
Prayers and condolences to those affected......glad the PD got it under control quickly.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Sad sad news. It easy to think we aren't safe anywhere, but he truth is these things are so rare that we shouldn't live our lives in fear from nutcases. I'm not talking anything legislative here, just normal day to day living.

I will be coming to Cincinnati twicr this season at a minimum for games and will be visiting Fountain Square both times with zero fear. Beautiful place and city.
Reply/Quote
I declined to work at not only Tiffany's (in Fountain Square) but also CPD (the pay wasn't worth it, or the stress my wife would go through).

I woke up to a flurry of texts. Unfortunate it had to happen. It's sad that much damage was caused in that little of time. I know a lot of people down there, and I'm thankful they're all okay. Sad world we live in.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 02:29 PM)Brimey Wrote: Sad sad news. It easy to think we aren't safe anywhere, but he truth is these things are so rare that we shouldn't live our lives in fear from nutcases. I'm not talking anything legislative here, just normal day to day living.

I will be coming to Cincinnati twicr this season at a minimum for games and will be visiting Fountain Square both times with zero fear. Beautiful place and city.

Have absolutely no fear. 

It's a beautiful city. I walk down there all the time with my wife with zero issues. It helps that I'm gigantic, but none of that matters to a man/woman with a weapon.

Enjoy your time! 

Reply/Quote
Terrible. I hear the CPD did a great job of containing something that could have been much, much worse. Their efforts deserve respect and appreciation.

My brother works for 5th 3rd in another office and has been telling me that the bank has been laying off and cutting like crazy over the last few months. Hopefully this wasn't a consequence of someone trying to deal with that.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 03:48 PM)samhain Wrote: Terrible.  I hear the CPD did a great job of containing something that could have been much, much worse.  Their efforts deserve respect and appreciation.  

My brother works for 5th 3rd in another office and has been telling me that the bank has been laying off and cutting like crazy over the last few months.  Hopefully this wasn't a consequence of someone trying to deal with that.

They did do an excellent, excellent job. Contained it in a matter of moments. 

I don't think it's been revealed who it is, or the motives yet. I'm sure it will be plastered all over the news. Hopefully several accommodations are handed out to the heroes who stopped a massacre from happening. 

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 11:38 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: What is up boys?

Stay safe.

I am good and hopefully all those I know are also. Prayers with those who lost their lives senselessly and their family and friends.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote