Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC North
(11-28-2017, 10:37 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Keep digging that hole  Smirk

The worst states are Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas. You see nothing but cornfields lol. All Nebraska has is the Huskers.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 10:40 PM)packerbacker Wrote: The worst states are Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas. You see nothing but cornfields lol. All Nebraska has is the Huskers.

Lol definitely digging a hole, there are a lot of us Bengals fans not from Cincy - haha. I guess I never thought of having 2 favorite teams in any sport.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 10:48 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Lol definitely digging a hole, there are a lot of us Bengals fans not from Cincy - haha. I guess I never thought of having 2 favorite teams in any sport.

I only have one team and that's the packers. Therefore I do like you guys a lot though and anyone that messes with you messes with us. I have that attitude about the Bengals, very protective I guess. I love Southern Ohio a lot and have spent time in Columbus, Lima and Cleveland. Cincy is my favorite though. Again I hope I can dig myself out of the hole lol. Reuben your a great guy, have seen your posts in the past and very knowledgeable. 
Reply/Quote
I always felt that the league missed an opportunity when they did realignment and that the Rats should not be in the AFCX North but rather in the AFC East. It would have instead looked like this:

AFC North - Bengals, Stealers, Stains, Colts

AFC East - Patriots, Jets, Bills, Ravens

AFC South - Dolphins, Jaguars, Titans, Texans

AFC West - Chargers, Chiefs, Raiders, Broncos

It would have really given the divisions more geographical identity and encouraged some new rivalries too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 11:01 PM)Joelist Wrote: I always felt that the league missed an opportunity when they did realignment and that the Rats should not be in the AFCX North but rather in the AFC East. It would have instead looked like this:

It would have really given the divisions more geographical identity and encouraged some new rivalries too.

That is hilarious your nickname for the Browns, the Stains hahaha.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 10:36 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I don't mean for that to be insulting or anything trust me. I like the state of Ohio. It reminds me a lot of Pennsylvania and Indiana and West Virgina.

Say What

Stop. Pennsylvania is horrible and Ohio does not like them. Most Buckeyes joke about Indiana and WV about as much as Kentucky. Thank GOD you didn't put Michigan in there or who knows what may have happened? And, I was almost going to stick up for you when you screwed up. But you kept screwing up further, and further, and further. Damnit man!

Just kidding. I know your trying to fit in and your cool. From now on however, when typing in the ghetto of "The Bengals Board," just say "I love them equally," or "they are my second favorite team." Then you will take the argument away. Many wont admit it (some will) but there are some closet Vikings fans in here, only because of Zimm tho!

Also,I was born and raised in Ohio. However, if I misspelled anything or had some grammatical errors? It's important to note I have lived 2 blocks over onto the Indiana side for about 6yrs now. Just sayin. Peace Out!

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 10:56 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I only have one team and that's the packers. Therefore I do like you guys a lot though and anyone that messes with you messes with us. I have that attitude about the Bengals, very protective I guess. I love Southern Ohio a lot and have spent time in Columbus, Lima and Cleveland. Cincy is my favorite though. Again I hope I can dig myself out of the hole lol. Reuben your a great guy, have seen your posts in the past and very knowledgeable. 

I worked in Minnesota for years, I just never had the feeling to become a fan of Rodgers team. I've been a diehard Bengals fan for the loss of course since we've basically won nothing in 1 million years, lol.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 11:35 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I worked in Minnesota for years, I just never had the feeling to become a fan of Rodgers team. I've been a diehard Bengals fan for the loss of course since we've basically won nothing in 1 million years, lol.

We have no rivalry at all. Every Bengal Packer game comes down to the wire. They are great games and you guys have had the better of us lately.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 11:35 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I worked in Minnesota for years, I just never had the feeling to become a fan of Rodgers team. I've been a diehard Bengals fan for the loss of course since we've basically won nothing in 1 million years, lol.

If you were in Minnesota, why would you be a Green Bay fan? Vikings and Packers are Division Rivals.....
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 09:11 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Do you live in Cincy why do you post in this forum lol, I can't imagine posting in the GreenBay forum unless I lived there of course.

He has a long history of posting here and I think his posts qualify him as a fan. Some people do pull for different teams in different conferences. Since Bridgewater and Zimmer went to Minny, they are my NFC team. I see no difference with a Packer's first  fan pulling for Cincy in the AFC.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 09:22 AM)Sled21 Wrote: If you were in Minnesota, why would you be a Green Bay fan? Vikings and Packers are Division Rivals.....

Very true!! I meant Vikings, hAHAH!! Still point is the same.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 09:25 AM)Sled21 Wrote: He has a long history of posting here and I think his posts qualify him as a fan. Some people do pull for different teams in different conferences. Since Bridgewater and Zimmer went to Minny, they are my NFC team. I see no difference with a Packer's first  fan pulling for Cincy in the AFC.

I guess. Would it be odd to have 2 favorite teams in the same division? Lol!
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 11:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Say What

Stop. Pennsylvania is horrible and Ohio does not like them. Most Buckeyes joke about Indiana and WV about as much as Kentucky. Thank GOD you didn't put Michigan in there or who knows what may have happened? And, I was almost going to stick up for you when you screwed up. But you kept screwing up further, and further, and further. Damnit man!

Just kidding. I know your trying to fit in and your cool. From now on however, when typing in the ghetto of "The Bengals Board," just say "I love them equally," or "they are my second favorite team." Then you will take the argument away. Many wont admit it (some will) but there are some closet Vikings fans in here, only because of Zimm tho!

Also,I was born and raised in Ohio. However, if I misspelled anything or had some grammatical errors? It's important to note I have lived 2 blocks over onto the Indiana side for about 6yrs now. Just sayin. Peace Out!

If only you knew what we said about you...... Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 03:37 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Be careful what you wish for. If Pitt had to play Rodgers twice a year he’d have torn his acl 5 times by now...and each time it’d just be “hard nosed Steeler football”. That said I’d love to see GB (with a healthy Rodgers) beat Pittsburgh twice a year

This is both incredibly accurate and incorrect.  Here's how:

Your assessment that the steelers would assbag Rogers is dead on, but it would only happen once because the league would actually come down on them for hurting a star player.  When you hurt a Bengal, about 5 people care and most of them are on these message boards.

That's why they haven't assbagged Brady.  
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 10:30 AM)Wyche Wrote: If only you knew what we said about you...... Mellow

And they would, but you know, that reading thing just keeps getting in the way...... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 01:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: And they would, but you know, that reading thing just keeps getting in the way...... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 11:01 PM)Joelist Wrote: I always felt that the league missed an opportunity when they did realignment and that the Rats should not be in the AFCX North but rather in the AFC East. It would have instead looked like this:

I wouldn't want the Colts in our division, I get location. But they have to be the most boring team to watch!  At least the Clowns are good for a laugh, and we all hate Pittsburgh, gotta watch and hope to god they get knocked down a notch. No, I grew up about 3 miles from the Indiana line and it's a different world over there.. Like the DMZ...
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 04:35 PM)Wyche Wrote: LMAO

Oh yeah??? Didn't I see you on an episode of Mountain Monster??   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 10:30 AM)Wyche Wrote: If only you knew what we said about you...... Mellow

Fair enough.  Not a lot of sharp knives in this state's drawer, to be sure.  

[Image: OSU%20Pepperspray%20text.0.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Nice post Joelist, have always felt the same way.

Never made sense to me the way they sorted some of the Divisions.
Reply/Quote