Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hopefully this helps…
“We will be perfect in every aspect. You drop a pass, you run a mile. You miss a blocking assignment, you run a mile. You make a fumble, i will break my foot off in you John Brown hind parts and then you will run a mile. Perfection. - Coach Boone”

I couldn’t stomach to watch 4:00 football after this game. I decided best to run a 1/4 mile for every player on the 53 - 13.25. Not a full mile like the players should be running after that performance, but that was due mostly to time (and body/age).

Hopefully Coach Boone is happy and the bengals come out perfect next week, because I’m not gonna do it again.

That was a mess of a game from last weeks preparation until end of the 4th.

Oof I just realized, seriously, I was quoting remember the titans. Lol… oof.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 11:12 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: “We will be perfect in every aspect. You drop a pass, you run a mile. You miss a blocking assignment, you run a mile. You make a fumble, i will break my foot off in you John Brown hind parts and then you will run a mile. Perfection. - Coach Boone”

I couldn’t stomach to watch 4:00 football after this game.  I decided best to run a 1/4 mile for every player on the 53 - 13.25.  Not a full mile like the players should be running after that performance, but that was due mostly to time  (and body/age).  

Hopefully Coach Boone is happy and the bengals come out perfect next week, because I’m not gonna do it again.

That was a mess of a game from last weeks preparation until end of the 4th.  

Oof I just realized, seriously, I was quoting remember the titans. Lol… oof.

I haven't watched any other games, any time the Bengals lose I don't watch any other NFL/Monday games/etc. Yours will turn into that lol
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 09:33 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I haven't watched any other games, any time the Bengals lose I don't watch any other NFL/Monday games/etc. Yours will turn into that lol

Funny, I've had a similar routine since the '90s. When things aren't going well for the Bengals I disengage from the watching the NFL other than the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 10:12 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Funny, I've had a similar routine since the '90s. When things aren't going well for the Bengals I disengage from the watching the NFL other than the Bengals.

I don't even really watch the Bengals when the Bengals suck like this. I tried, but about 15 minutes in the stench reached all the way to South Carolina and that was that.. Maybe I'll watch the Lions.. I've been secretly rooting for them for the past few decades.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 10:25 AM)grampahol Wrote: I don't even really watch the Bengals when the Bengals suck like this. I tried, but about 15 minutes in the stench reached all the way to South Carolina and that was that.. 

I suppose I should have been more clear and acknowledged I didn't always watch them in the '90s since they were often blacked out.
Reply/Quote