Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Horton Hears A Who Dey
On TV, I could hear in the Buffalo Bills stadium this loud WHO DEY much of the game. I heard it loud when Bengals played at Tampa also. This is something I've never heard before in watching Bengals since 1968. I've heard years where the fans were great at home, and years fans not so great at home. This is the first season that I could hear Bengals Fans loud and clear in away stadiums taking over the TV sound.

I hope to hear some Who Dey in Kansas City and in Phoenix Arizona area as Bengals win the Super Bowl. Now that would be a great Who Dey. It's great to hear the Fans all into it at The Jungle and On The Road.

2 AFC Championship Games in a row. Bengals have never came close to any dynasty era type mode before. I'm so happy for the long suffering fans, who never left this team in the 4-12 seasons or worse, and there was more of them than winning seasons. But as Joe Burrow and Mixon and Chase said after the win over Bills, they are not done. The Bengals are now a game away from going back to Super Bowl, and 2 games away from being Super Bowl Champs. This team has The Right Stuff to do just that. I think the Bengals have won 10 in a row, they have the Defense, they have the Offense to win 2 more.

I'm so happy for The Bengals Fans. For first time ever I am hearing WHO DEY coming through TV when Bengals in Tampa or Buffalo. I'm hoping to hear WHO DEY in Kansas City and Phoenix area to finish this season. If I can hear it on TV, I know the players can hear it. They are not robots, having such great fans on the road has to fire them up.

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I also heard the who dey chant during the game. Bengals fans are all over the country. We should hear it at KC this weekend.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote