Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot Take - John Ross has big day today
I have a gut feeling that John Ross will have a big game today. ZT knows how and plans to use him. Back when he called Ross , it revived him, I think this kid just needed someone who knew how to use him and believed in his skill set & ability.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 12:01 PM)740Bengal Wrote: I have a gut feeling that John Ross will have a big game today. ZT knows how and plans to use him. Back when he called Ross , it revived him, I think this kid just needed someone who knew how to use him and believed in his skill set & ability.

I picked him up in fantasy, I figured if he can't do it today with no AJ and him playing in Washington where he played college, he will never do it.

I believe he has at least 5 catches for 50 yards and 1 TD today. If so, maybe fans will start rooting form him versus against his success.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I have him on Daily and season(starting him in place the Clown formerly known as Antonio Brown)
Reply/Quote
I hope so. I also hope someone leaves me a million dollar inheritance.
Reply/Quote
All signs point to Marvin for this guy failing so far. Never mind the injuries n the IQ of a bat. But I guess you never know.
Reply/Quote
Nothing says success like a bunch of fans having a gut feeling about a player..  Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 12:10 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote:  If so, maybe fans will start rooting form him versus against his success.

Most people here who give Ross shit have just given up on him.  

But it is strange how a few seem to actually enjoy his failure.
Reply/Quote
It was all coaching, I maximize Ross’s talent every evening on Madden 20. ??
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 12:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Most people here who give Ross shit have just given up on him.  

But it is strange how a few seem to actually enjoy his failure.

In my case it's just me knowing that people will predict his break out game after game and then if/when it ever happens theyll be all like "Seeeeeeee?!"

I predict he will break out today or next week or the week after. 
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 01:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: In my case it's just me knowing that people will predict his break out game after game and then if/when it ever happens theyll be all like "Seeeeeeee?!"

I predict he will break out today or next week or the week after. 

I predict the only usage of 'break' and Ross in the same sentence is going to be 'Ross' hamstring hurts again, causing medical staff to break out the liquor'.
Reply/Quote
I'd love to see it happen. He has tons of ability.
Reply/Quote
What position does Ross play for Seattle?
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 04:42 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I'd love to see it happen. He has tons of ability.

So do the Browns...
Reply/Quote
I took him as a sleeper in my DraftKings lineup. I think Seattle would prep for Boyd and Mixon. Insert Ross as a burner who would be off the radar for the most part. If they target him I could see him having 2TDs today.
Reply/Quote
John Ross is like Jerome Simpson without the ganja issue: Physically gifted but a slow starter.
Reply/Quote
Boooom !!
Reply/Quote
Hahahahaha
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 12:10 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I picked him up in fantasy, I figured if he can't do it today with no AJ and him playing in Washington where he played college, he will never do it.

I believe he has at least 5 catches for 50 yards and 1 TD today. If so, maybe fans will start rooting form him versus against his success.
I have him in fantasy as well. Don't understand the hate for him but ppl pump up bumps like Core ,Erickson and the tall wr from the small school in Wisconsin 
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 12:01 PM)740Bengal Wrote: I have a gut feeling that John Ross will have a big game today. ZT knows how and plans to use him. Back when he called Ross , it revived him, I think this kid just needed someone who knew how to use him and believed in his skill set & ability.

You got that right, 740.  Rep to you.  It wasn't quite enough, but I saw a lot of positives.  These are not last year's Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Who was that number 11 guy?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote