Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hotel Recommendations
Hello friends. I will finally be attending a Bengals home game this December vs Chiefs. Looking for recommendations on a place to stay and places to grab a bite. Thanks.
Reply/Quote
Cannot speak to Cincy specifically but I do travel quite a bit and the first thing I look for is an Embassy Suites. Looks like Covington has one near the walking bridge
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Depends how close you want to be to the stadium. You can stay downtown or on the N Kentucky side. Those would be closer options. But, I would also suggest the Sharonville area as an option. It is about 15 miles north of the city off I75, Sharon Road exit. It's inside of I275 which really surrounds the Cincinnati area and is a less congested option.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/SmartDeals-g50962-Sharonville_Ohio-Hotel-Deals.html#MAPVIEW

Lots of hotels there because Sharonville has a convention center which businesses use. Grab one of the moderate hotels. The are some cheap ones but I would pay a bit more for a better one in the area.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hotels are hotels. Just go on any travel website to compare prices and options.

Only advice I would have is that north on I-70 is generally a lot more congested than south on I-75.

Parking is so expensive around PBS that you may want to get a close hotel and then Uber to the stadium.
Reply/Quote