Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Approves Biden Impeachment Inquiry as G.O.P. Hunts for an Offense
(02-23-2024, 08:17 PM)pally Wrote: The FBI had already determined that the informant's tip wasn't credible. That is why nothing was charged.  It was Congressional Republicans who brought it to the light of day and claimed it was a credible piece of information.  In fact, they insisted that they receive a copy and they were the ones to publicize it.  hey based an entire impeachment inquiry around it.  They claimed it was the most damning piece of "evidence" they received, even though most people who were capable of actual research were easily able to show the timeline quoted in the report couldn't have happened as told. I remember you going on and on about how important this source was....so important they sent 5 whole FBI agents and lawyers to interview him.

REPUBLICANS politicized this informant by elevating his level of importance in their quest to find a crime, any crime, to pin on Joe Biden, as if being able to impeach Biden would somehow magically erase Trump's own misdeeds.  

I have covered this over and over again. Yes, the GOP found out about a 1023, but they never even knew the name of who filed the claim because it was redacted by the FBI prior to giving it to them. Wray testified he was a great foreign asset. Raskin said the same thing. The impeachment case has nothing to do with this man. It has to do with witnesses testifying Joe Biden is and was the brand and thus fmily members were paid millions of dollars as a result which is against the law. It started when he was still the VP of the US and continued after he left office.

Maybe, I am wrong, but my guess we will soon see televised hearings by Comer, Jordan and Smith to bring the evidence to the committee to make a decision for the committee to recommend articles of impeachment. I believe the first Trump impeachment by the house hearings lasted about 2 or 3 weeks. During this time, Republicans will state their case and Democrats will defend Biden. The good news is everything will be presented so all voters can decide for themselves if Biden is guilty or not. This is not a criminal trial, it is purely political just like the 2 Trump impeachments.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
It's not going very well for another 'key' informant : Tony Bobulinski.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-white-house-aide-cassidy-hutchinson-pushes-back/story?id=107465387

Bobulinski, a top witness in Republican's impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden, told the House panel last week Hutchinson was a "liar and a fraud" while denying an anecdote Hutchinson wrote in her book, "Enough," in which Hutchinson recalled that Bobulinski wore a "ski mask" during a secretive encounter with Trump's then-chief of staff, Mark Meadows, at a campaign rally in Rome, Georgia.

MORE: Raskin blasts GOP's top Biden impeachment witness Tony Bobulinski over interview with Oversight panel
"In the shadows of the bleachers, I observed Mark and Tony Bobulinski's interaction through a gap in the vehicles. When they said their goodbyes, I saw Mark hand Tony what appeared to be a folded sheet of paper or a small envelope," Hutchinson wrote in the book.

"Cassidy Hutchinson is an absolute liar and a fraud," Bobulinski told the panel, saying he wasn't wearing a ski mask and that "[Meadows] didn't hand me a single thing."

In the letter responding to Bobulinski, Hutchinson's attorney wrote that while his client "has no desire to get involved in the impeachment investigation," she "now finds herself the subject of defamatory comments made by Mr. Bobulinski in his testimony to that Committee."

In the letter, Hutchinson's lawyer provided a photo he says Hutchinson took at the time of the alleged encounter between Meadows and Bobulinski at the Trump rally.

Did the witness lie under oath ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2024, 08:17 PM)pally Wrote: The FBI had already determined that the informant's tip wasn't credible. That is why nothing was charged.  It was Congressional Republicans who brought it to the light of day and claimed it was a credible piece of information.  In fact, they insisted that they receive a copy and they were the ones to publicize it.  hey based an entire impeachment inquiry around it.  They claimed it was the most damning piece of "evidence" they received, even though most people who were capable of actual research were easily able to show the timeline quoted in the report couldn't have happened as told. I remember you going on and on about how important this source was....so important they sent 5 whole FBI agents and lawyers to interview him.

REPUBLICANS politicized this informant by elevating his level of importance in their quest to find a crime, any crime, to pin on Joe Biden, as if being able to impeach Biden would somehow magically erase Trump's own misdeeds.  

LOL, when the Republicans go public with a lying debunked spy as the centerpiece of their impeachment project,

that proves the the Dems are weaponizing government. 

Raskin has been spinning this like "if there is no evidence, how can there be an impeachment charge?" 

But how can we trust anything Raskin and the Dems say, now that this 1023 testimony has been debunked?

The impeachment has nothing to do with this spy who says Joe got millions. 

Now it has to do with witnesses testifying Joe was the Brand who got millions for someone else.

If Trump's impeachment seemed "political" to his MAGA base, after we watched his attempt to overturn a legal election, 

then this one is surely going to seem so to Dems, with their whiny snowflake demands for evidence.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2024, 08:32 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: In the letter, Hutchinson's lawyer provided a photo he says Hutchinson took at the time of the alleged encounter between Meadows and Bobulinski at the Trump rally.

Did the witness lie under oath ?

That is a COVID mask.

Hutchinson IS and "absolute liar and a fraud."  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/02/28/hunter-biden-deposition-impeachment-inquiry/

No evidence is not an answer.

It came from :

Our whistleblowers are top notch credibility
We have nothing yet but it's coming
The witness is here but nah, we're not asking him anything
Top notch whistleblowers are in jail
We don't have anything but evidences are for losers.

The party of LAW AND ORDER my a**.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-29-2024, 03:33 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/02/28/hunter-biden-deposition-impeachment-inquiry/

No evidence is not an answer.

It came from :

Our whistleblowers are top notch credibility
We have nothing yet but it's coming
The witness is here but nah, we're not asking him anything
Top notch whistleblowers are in jail
We don't have anything but evidences are for losers.

The party of LAW AND ORDER my a**.

Matt Gaetz confirmed today that Hunter never took the 5th amendment during the questioning.  People with nothing to hide have no reason to.

You know how we know the hearing was a great big nothing...Republicans didn't come out and immediately leak the new evidence against Joe

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Hmmm.... some escape Biden's sanctions. Wonder why....

https://nypost.com/2024/02/23/us-news/hunter-biden-linked-russian-oligarchs-spared-in-latest-500-name-sanctions-list/
Reply/Quote
(02-29-2024, 05:49 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Hmmm.... some escape Biden's sanctions.  Wonder why....

https://nypost.com/2024/02/23/us-news/hunter-biden-linked-russian-oligarchs-spared-in-latest-500-name-sanctions-list/

Did the Post article explain what the criteria for sanctions was?
Reply/Quote
“I never worked for a country, I am not Jared Kushner.”

--Hunter Biden

Reply/Quote