Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Buying
How did it go Hawk?
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 06:00 PM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: How did it go Hawk?

Funny you ask, we literally just heard back from their attorney and executioner about ten minutes ago and they countered at $5k over our original offer.   Do we counter back with an offer right in the middle of that?  Or should we just accept it and move on?  Their counter offer is still $3k under my top dollar for the house?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
offer in the middle....all they can say is no...if they do...come back quick agreeing to their offer....booyah....new house.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 07:21 PM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: offer in the middle....all they can say is no...if they do...come back quick agreeing to their offer....booyah....new house.

This.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 07:21 PM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: offer in the middle....all they can say is no...if they do...come back quick agreeing to their offer....booyah....new house.

This is how it worked out.  It's exactly what we did.  Now, we have to work on selling the house we are in now.  We have 45 days to get it done.  
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 12:27 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Would you buy a house if you knew someone had died in it?  The wife and I are looking to move from our current little house into a much bigger house soon and have a chance at buying a house that just recently came open.  It really is a nice house.  Its just that a couple years ago, the former owner's wife died peacefully in the home.  Would this be a deal breaker to some of you?  Would it even bother you?

I imagine a lot and maybe even most houses have had somebody die in them, and of course the older the house the greater the likelihood. I don't think anyone should be too concerned about it. I would not.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 09:35 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: This is how it worked out.  It's exactly what we did.  Now, we have to work on selling the house we are in now.  We have 45 days to get it done.  

That's easy in this market. Congrats
Reply/Quote