Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House of Cards
I still have two episodes left, but I'd just like to say Tom the author,AKA Mickey Doyle, annoys the crap out of me. I thought he would be gone, but no he's back.And that breakfast at the end of episode 50 was creepy.

That's all for now.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2016, 10:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I still have two episodes left, but I'd just like to say Tom the author,AKA Mickey Doyle, annoys the crap out of me.  I thought he would be gone, but no he's back.And that breakfast at the end of episode 50 was creepy.

That's all for now.

He's the only one who really "gets" them.

And, yes, that IS creepy!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I hate to say it, but they may have jumped the shark this season. Once he became president, there was nowhere for him to go so they had to up the crazy. Still two episodes to go for me, and I don't want to give any spoilers, but the new Democratic ticket? C'mon.

By my estimation we have two sociopaths in the president and first lady, and a psychopath chief of staff.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Little interesting note:

Part of season 4 was filmed at Towson University (where I currently attend). I'm not entirely sure which part since I haven't seen the 4th season yet.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 08:12 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Little interesting note:

Part of season 4 was filmed at Towson University (where I currently attend). I'm not entirely sure which part since I haven't seen the 4th season yet.

He speaks at a college, and then after the speech something pretty big happens.

Oh and that's only interesting if you happen to attend Townson. LOL

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 04:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He speaks at a college, and then after the speech something pretty big happens.

Oh and that's only interesting if you happen to attend Townson. LOL

I'm still about 3/4 of the way through the 2nd season so I've got a ways to go  Whatever
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote