Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How’s everyone doing?
Just checking in and I hope everyone is doing good.
Reply/Quote
Just like a well oiled machine. Can't wait to see what next year's version of the Bengals looks like. (hopefully much improved)

Good luck to your Packers this Sunday.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 01:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Just like a well oiled machine. Can't wait to see what next year's version of the Bengals looks like. (hopefully much improved)

Good luck to your Packers this Sunday.

Hey Sunset how you been? Burrow should be back healthy next year.
Reply/Quote
I'm a savage.

Classy, bougie, ratchet.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 01:16 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Just checking in and I hope everyone is doing good.

#weirdflexbutok

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
TBD.
Reply/Quote
Please knock Brady out of playoffs. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 01:16 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Just checking in and I hope everyone is doing good.

Doing good Packerbacker. Hoping our franchise QB Burrow comes back well and becomes the next great and rooting for your 
Packers to win Sunday and they play the Bills in the Super Bowl.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
Hey, it's that guy who predicted that Aaron Rodgers was done a few years ago and was whining about how the Packers are done and the Bengals were going to be awesome. Go Bucs.
Reply/Quote

What's it like watching your team play late into Jan? I've never gotten to experience it.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 04:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hey, it's that guy who predicted that Aaron Rodgers was done a few years ago and was whining about how the Packers are done and the Bengals were going to be awesome.  Go Bucs.

Way to rub it in Nately. Whatever I think you are a Brady fan dude.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 04:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Way to rub it in Nately. Whatever I think you are a Brady fan dude.

Brady is the reason Steeler fans aren't bragging about having like 10 super bowls, so yeah, I'm a fan of the guy.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 04:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Brady is the reason Steeler fans aren't bragging about having like 10 super bowls, so yeah, I'm a fan of the guy.

True, true. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 04:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: What's it like watching your team play late into Jan? I've never gotten to experience it.

lol i was concieved the first time the bengals did it and to young to remember the second

Sorry packer Backer... But im rooting for Tom brady... this game but only for the reason the the bills first SB victory should come against the guy that held them down for nearly 2 decades.

Or Brady gets another ring....
Reply/Quote
I'm in for the Packers. I always liked Rodgers.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 06:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm in for the Packers.  I always liked Rodgers.

Same. And I had Davante Adams, Aaron Jones, and Robert Tonyan in FFB this year, which led me a championship.
GO PACK GO!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 06:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm in for the Packers. I always liked Rodgers.

Aaron Jones played a big part in me winning my fantasy league last year... And he went off week 2 this year... Allowing me to win one of four games. First to worst baby!!!

I'm pullin' for the Packers.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Rooting for the Packers myself.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 07:02 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Same. And I had Davante Adams, Aaron Jones, and Robert Tonyan in FFB this year, which led me a championship.
GO PACK GO!

Davante is special with his feet. Love that guy and Tonyan is an up and coming TE like Kittle a bit.
Reply/Quote
I'm frankly sick if Tom Brady, so I'm pulling for the Pack in that one. That said, I always pull for downtrodden fanbases to get a ring, so I'm hoping the Bills beat the Packers in the SB.

No offense. Mellow
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote