Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How About Ceej, Alford, Hill and Ogbuehi?
Give it up for the rooks! Sure it was manly in garbage time and they didn't doo much, but Uzomah had that nice first down, Alford made a beauty catch and Hill had some nice tackles, plus Ogbuehi looked good in his limited snaps.

Rooks!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Also Shaw before he took that nasty hit. He looked really good.

Reply/Quote
Shaw is gonna be alright.
Reply/Quote
I mean, they didn't do much but sure...
Reply/Quote
I am just excited by the fact that we had "garbage time" to let them play.

I hope to see them every week.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 08:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am just excited by the fact that we had "garbage time" to let them play.

Rock On

This multiplied by 10 billion. 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 08:06 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I mean, they didn't do much but sure...

Like I said...
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 08:17 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Like I said...

Usually you have to do something to get the "How about..." thread
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 08:22 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Usually you have to do something to get the "How about..." thread

Hey, all 4 were making their NFL debuts and they all contributed in SOME way, even if it was in garbage time an it was minimal...
Reply/Quote
Shaw was really impressing.... he showed he is fully capable of making open field tackles..
Reply/Quote
I'd love for Alford to emerge as a legit threat going into the playoffs. Sanu's been great this year, but Alford brings that amazing speed to his game. Could be something other teams wouldn't have schemed for against us.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 08:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am just excited by the fact that we had "garbage time" to let them play.

Rock On

I am glad we were able to play 8 rested rookies and got some well deserved rest (injuries) for:

Hall
Eifert
IIoka

I hope the rest propels them all to greatness the rest of the year

I hope we can go into the playoffs healthy and rested as we have never done it the past 4 years

Add in Dalton was able to get by with only 19 throws today saving his arm for next week as well
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Speaking of the rooks, can we please stop sending 300 pound guys on fade patterns? It's lost its luster, to say the least. Thanks Hue.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:12 AM)TGISunday Wrote: Speaking of the rooks, can we please stop sending 300 pound guys on fade patterns? It's lost its luster, to say the least. Thanks Hue.

He started as a TE....would you have minded as much if he had held on to the ball?  It should have worked. 
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:12 AM)TGISunday Wrote: Speaking of the rooks, can we please stop sending 300 pound guys on fade patterns? It's lost its luster, to say the least. Thanks Hue.

I've been tired of seeing this for weeks now..... But then I catch myself daydreaming of it working in the Super Bowl and then I nod to myself in appreciation because they stuck with  it. 

But seriously, scrap these plays. 

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:25 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I've been tired of seeing this for weeks now..... But then I catch myself daydreaming of it working in the Super Bowl and then I nod to myself in appreciation because they stuck with  it. 

But seriously, scrap these plays. 

Nah.  Just gives the D something else to think about.  
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:24 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: He started as a TE....would you have minded as much if he had held on to the ball?  It should have worked. 

Coulda shoulda with that impressive vertical he displayed.  He had the 1 catch, the other half dozen times he's been thrown to have missed. And no, I'm not mad about winning etc. I'd like to see Jake work on the blocking that will be needed to replace Andre next year .
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:44 AM)TGISunday Wrote: Coulda shoulda with that impressive vertical he displayed.  He had the 1 catch, the other half dozen times he's been thrown to have missed. And no, I'm not mad about winning etc. I'd like to see Jake work on the blocking that will be needed to replace Andre next year .

Ogbuehi will be that guy.  Fisher will be the first off the bench and come in with the heavy package.  
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:49 AM)EatonFan Wrote: Ogbuehi will be that guy.  Fisher will be the first off the bench and come in with the heavy package.  

Yup. They may move Whit over there as well. But it would depend on how cedric progresses I would imagine. There is no way someone doesn't overpay Andre this year.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:49 AM)EatonFan Wrote: Ogbuehi will be that guy.  Fisher will be the first off the bench and come in with the heavy package.  

(12-07-2015, 02:39 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yup.  They may move Whit over there as well.  But it would depend on how cedric progresses I would imagine.    There is no way someone doesn't overpay Andre this year.

Sigh. Quit being obtuse lol.

Point being...unless he is going to replace Eifert, I'd like to see him work on his craft of blocking goons who try to Maul Dalton.
Reply/Quote