Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Are You Doing In Your Leagues?!
In the one with my friends, the most important league, where I have Derrick Henry, I'm in the playoffs but it's just a question of seeding. I'm projected to lose this week by 4 points and the friend in fourth has more points than I do and is projected to win, but he's the only one in the playoffs projected to score more points than the one in first in the playoffs, so we might rig it up so the friend playing me intentionally loses because he's also in the playoffs regardless.

The friend in second that I'd play is sort of in an alliance with the friend in fourth, so that's why we'd do it. I have a side bet for a grand with the friend in first, so that would be greatly beneficial to me.

I could end up losing around $1,200 there (the grand side bet and the $200 buy-in), or I could end up winning $2,200 or so.

In the league at our club (I'm not a member anymore but my brother bought-in and made me the GM), I'm the #1 seed going into the playoffs and have everyone else destroyed in points, but health might be a problem. I have Fournette, although it now looks like he should be good to go, and Kelce, but it looks like he should be good to go. I also have Tom Brady and J Taylor, so I'm SITTING pretty........ literally!

Hilarious

How's everyone else doing?!
Reply/Quote
Holy Shit Man, YOUR ON FIRE!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7347633]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 05:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Holy Shit Man, YOUR ON FIRE!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7347633]

Funniest thing I've ever seen!

[Image: ba2f83d0-9d84-47e8-a1a3-24e6b9334045_text.gif]

Hilarious

I'm definitely on a hot streak! I won $547 in poker last night and, in an hour or so, I'm spinning a wheel to win anywhere from $300 to a grand! Maybe more! I already won but it's just a question of how much!

p.s. Red Dragon is a messed up movie!
Reply/Quote
Yo Brad my brother. I'm sitting in the #1 overall seed in the Board League. I am ready to crush those dudes on my way to my second Championship in six years. Would've won last year, but was beaten by Mantooth in the final. That Official Board League belongs to me!
[Image: its-mine-lotr.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2021, 03:42 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yo Brad my brother.  I'm sitting in the #1 overall seed in the Board League.  I am ready to crush those dudes on my way to my second Championship in six years.  Would've won last year, but was beaten by Mantooth in the final.  That Official Board League belongs to me!

Hell yeah! Is that the Yahoo league I'm in?!

I haven't been paying much attention to fantasy football outside of the two leagues I mentioned!
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2021, 09:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hell yeah! Is that the Yahoo league I'm in?!

I haven't been paying much attention to fantasy football outside of the two leagues I mentioned!

Yeah, the Official Board League is Yahoo.  Snap to son!
Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2021, 03:42 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yo Brad my brother.  I'm sitting in the #1 overall seed in the Board League.  I am ready to crush those dudes on my way to my second Championship in six years.  Would've won last year, but was beaten by Mantooth in the final.  That Official Board League belongs to me!

(12-18-2021, 09:28 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah, the Official Board League is Yahoo.  Snap to son!
Hilarious

Check out my new thread because I need help!
Reply/Quote