Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Are You Planning To Watch Bengals Preseason Games ?
I'm thinking Bengals at Super Bowl Tampa with Sound Off. I find the preseason announcers drift away like a balloon on everything but the game being played. I might go on Game Thread. Mostly, with sound off, I want to watch Bengals Blocking on each play. I find preseason announcers pretty bad. Maybe preseason won't be as awful if I MUTE the sound.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
We usually get Anthony Munoz for pre season games, so I listen to what he has to say.
Reply/Quote
NFL Network replay. That's the best I can get living in Alaska.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Game Pass for the entire season... It is my Birthday present every year that I truly love.Wub
Reply/Quote
Game three in person at PBS, games one and two on local tv with the tv sound off, the radio broadcast on, and participating in the Gameday thread.

It's always fun to see who in the Gameday thread will be first to predict the season is over. Bonus points to anyone who says it immediately after we lose the coin toss in game one.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2021, 05:34 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: NFL Network replay. That's the best I can get living in Alaska.

Ever notice how Bengals pre-season games are always replayed at 4am on a Monday?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
On my ass, with the remote control at my side.  Probably yelling at the wife to fetch me another cold Busch Light and at the kids to shut the F up and let me watch the game in peace.  

Ninja

Who Dey
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I'll have my fingers crossed that nobody gets injured. That'll be priorities #1, 2 and 3. I might even set up a Bengals shrine next to the tv so that the Football Gods can hear me loud and clear. It will all be very spiritual.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2021, 06:20 PM)Synric Wrote: Ever notice how Bengals pre-season games are always replayed at 4am on a Monday?

That's midnight in Alaska. I DVR it and watch it on my time so I can skip past the commercials, extra points and replay reviews. 

However, I picked up Game Pass last year after week 1 and completely forgot about it until Nate mentioned it after my post.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2021, 07:28 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: That's midnight in Alaska. I DVR it and watch it on my time so I can skip past the commercials, extra points and replay reviews. 

However, I picked up Game Pass last year after week 1 and completely forgot about it until Nate mentioned it after my post.

Game Pass is cool man. Can watch the game right after and watch every play in full game or condensed. It is cool. Cool
Reply/Quote
While drinking
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I'll watch the Tampa game on local TV down here.

The rest I'll have to catch on NFL Network.

Reply/Quote
The game isn't being carried in Lexington. Can I watch it on Bengals.com? When I go to the site it says watch live. Does that mean it's on and free?
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 05:21 PM)BengalRed Wrote: The game isn't being carried in Lexington. Can I watch it on Bengals.com? When I go to the site it says watch live. Does that mean it's on and free?

I wish, nah, I think they have a live radio broadcast of the game though.

But they don't show games live, if they did I wouldn't bother paying 100 bucks a year on Game Pass.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 05:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I wish, nah, I think they have a live radio broadcast of the game though.

But they don't show games live, if they did I wouldn't bother paying 100 bucks a year on Game Pass.

Bummer. Thanks. 
Reply/Quote
Whoops. My bad. I just checked and it's being carried by our local Fox station. Woo Hoo! Who Dey
Reply/Quote
I'll probably roll down Wings and Rings to watch it. I'm sure that there will be other fans there but hopefully it's not packed since it's preseason so I can follow posts on here from my phone.
Reply/Quote
Ill watch the first 2 with the gamepass 7 day trial, after that things get a little more sketchy.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 06:53 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Ill watch the first 2 with the gamepass 7 day trial, after that things get a little more sketchy.

I’m doing the same. Luckily the first 2 games fall on Saturday and Friday for the 7 day free trial to work perfectly. I was planning to do the 7-day free trial on Fubo (Though not 100% what that is) for the third game.
Reply/Quote
I tend to skip watching the preseason games. Maybe watch the first quarter of game 2 since that should be the dress rehearsal this year.

I watch the highlights and read what people said on the gameday thread and make judgement from there. I’m expecting a gloomy analysis to be headed my way lol.
Reply/Quote