Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Big Is The Ravens Game Really
Tiger

Oh its a huge game because its for early supremacy in the AFCN. The Browns & Steelers have lost but this will still come down to the last few games. One game up with a W! Lets Go!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR42dUbd/
Reply/Quote
It’s a big game in the sense it’s a division rival and chance to go top.

More importantly it’s a chance to see if we really have knocked the rust off against a team who like us should be looking for a run deep in to the playoffs this year.

Win tonight and you can say we are all the way back but if we get blown out the narrative will be we only beat Flacco and Bridgewater and this place might melt down.
Reply/Quote
A win against the Ravens gives us essentially a 1 1/2 game lead over them
Reply/Quote
Divisional big!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
The Ravens hate the Bengals for the way they humiliated them last year,blowing them out in both games.The Bengals need to come out with a fast start,and make a statement in this game.Sure would be nice to get a W here.
Reply/Quote
It's against the Bengals biggest competition in the AFCN where the Bengals are winless presently, it's a pretty big game even though it's still early.

Expecting both teams to be ready to rumble.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It’s huge, but it’s not a Must win. With the way the rest of the AFC is playing, 2-3 is not a disaster. But 3-2 with a 3 game win streak would do wonders for this team going into our next stretch of fairly winnable games.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 07:03 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: The Ravens hate the Bengals for the way they humiliated them last year,blowing them out in both games.The Bengals need to come out with a fast start,and make a statement in this game.Sure would be nice to get a W here.

Crazy us for beating their ass after they destroyed us twice the prior year. Tonight they get to shut up and do something about it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
It’s big…real big.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 07:19 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: It’s huge, but it’s not a Must win. With the way the rest of the AFC is playing, 2-3 is not a disaster. But 3-2 with a 3 game win streak would do wonders for this team going into our next stretch of fairly winnable games.

Agree completely  yet statistics show a 49% chance of making playoffs when starting 3-2

but only a 22% chance of making playoffs if starting 2-3

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 06:21 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Oh its a huge game because its for early supremacy in the AFCN. The Browns & Steelers have lost but this will still come down to the last few games. One game up with a W! Lets Go!

it is big since the back end of our schedule looks tougher plus we lose we go 0-2 in division with a loss to the team now in 1st.. 
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 07:19 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: It’s huge, but it’s not a Must win. With the way the rest of the AFC is playing, 2-3 is not a disaster. But 3-2 with a 3 game win streak would do wonders for this team going into our next stretch of fairly winnable games.

Definitely agree, to me, a win is huge but a loss is not. 

I do anticipate a victory  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 06:21 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Total Nonsense.....THIS is a BIG GAME....AFC Champ Bengals and Ravens may be the only 2 powers in the AFC North, so the head to head games are HUGE. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
This game is so big I resintated a last year's tradition (that I really was not wanting to) and just ate a plate of Skyline.
Reply/Quote
That was a very winnable game for the bengals. Glad the run game had more success tonight but the offense is struggling to find its way which is frustrating knowing how well they played last year.
Reply/Quote
We lost a hyper critical must win game. As of now our playoff odds are pretty tiny and not even making postseason would make this one of the biggest implosions by a Super Bowl team in NFL history. It also basically shows the team are just a bunch of poseurs.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 12:43 AM)Joelist Wrote: We lost a hyper critical must win game. As of now our playoff odds are pretty tiny and not even making postseason would make this one of the biggest implosions by a Super Bowl team in NFL history. It also basically shows the team are just a bunch of poseurs.

Lol. Biggest implosion by a SB team in history?

Teams make the SB one year then not the next all the time!
Reply/Quote
Both the Rams and Bengals are having average years. Difficult to repeat in Super Bowl. Always a new sheriff in Dodge.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 12:45 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Lol. Biggest implosion by a SB team in history?

Teams make the SB one year then not the next all the time!

Now look at what I ACTUALLY SAID. To make the Super Bowl then fail to repeat happens; to make it then fail to even get to postseason is pretty rare. 
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 12:47 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Both the Rams and Bengals are having average years. Difficult to repeat in Super Bowl. Always a new sheriff in Dodge.

Very comparable. Rams look lost too.
Reply/Quote