Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How DT spent his first month on the job
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/02/21/how-donald-trump-spent-his-first-month-in-office-by-the-numbers/?utm_term=.d94383bb298e

Some interesting numbers...

Hours playing golf: 25

Hours in intel briefings: 6

Hours in foreign relations meetings: 21

Well, he did inherit a mess. So, I guess I can see why he could only spend 4 times as much time playing golf as learning what is going on from his intelligence experts.

Do you think he is getting enough time in on the links? Should he spend more time at Mar a Lago? Should he go to a course that is closer so he could play more? The Washington Post reported what he has done, you decide what he should do next month!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
"Give him a chance." ™

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
He's so Tiger Woods.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

(02-22-2017, 04:05 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: He's so Tiger Woods.

Orange is the new black.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
He sure does play golf
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-22-2017, 05:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He sure does play golf

That doesn't count. I already beat ya to the golf comparison. Try again.
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

He sure misled dum dums into thinking he wouldn't
[Image: 3D773DF800000578-4242736-image-m-14_1487625634866.jpg]

"To be honest, I inherited a mess!" - Donald Trump 2/16/2017

It all makes sense now.
(02-22-2017, 04:10 PM)xxlt Wrote: Orange is the new black.
OMG !!!

On topic.....

I'd like to kick the Cheeto, but I want to know WHO he was golfing with, before doing so.
I'm not some Bigly cat, but I've gotten to know some people by playing and maybe made a deal or two.
I reserve judgement, in the name of fair play.
(02-23-2017, 02:51 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: OMG !!!

On topic.....

I'd like to kick the Cheeto, but I want to know WHO he was golfing with, before doing so.
I'm not some Bigly cat, but I've gotten to know some people by playing and maybe made a deal or two.

Funny thing is, that is how the person who wrote the story figured out how much golf Trump played. His handlers would say he played for a few minutes, or played a couple of holes. Then the rest of the group he played in would tell them they played 18 holes  (or more) with Trump and how long it actually took. Then Trump's stooges would admit they lied, modify their lie, or deny they said it was a few holes or a few minutes depending on where their pocket lie-o-meter landed when they spun the wheel.

To be fair, He does know more than the generals and situations around the world rarely change so 6 hours of intel briefings sounds about right. 
(02-23-2017, 02:51 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: OMG !!!

On topic.....

I saw him golfing with Rory McElroy earlier.

(02-23-2017, 10:40 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I saw him golfing with Rory McElroy earlier.

Another one that was "a few holes" and McElroy said it was 18.

He sure does lie about how much he golfs.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-23-2017, 10:45 AM)GMDino Wrote: Another one that was "a few holes" and McElroy said it was 18.

He sure does lie about how much he golfs.

He sure did hate Obama golfing. 

(02-23-2017, 01:49 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: He sure did hate Obama golfing. 

Par for the course. 
(02-23-2017, 01:56 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Par for the course. 

That's a hole in one!

Already confirmed that, for a 4th weekend in a row, he will be down in Florida, this time with top GOP donors.

Another $10m trip on our dime?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-23-2017, 04:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Already confirmed that, for a 4th weekend in a row, he will be down in Florida, this time with top GOP donors.

Another $10m trip on our dime?

Yeah like it's his fault they created the capital in the wrong place.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Meh, the more time he spends playing golf the less time he has to oggle 15 year old girls as they are getting undressed.

Progress.
The left has gotten so ugly that Rory has had to defend HIS actions:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rory-mcilroy-defends-decision-to-play-golf-with-president-donald-trump-032937623.html

Rory Wrote:I don’t agree with everything my friends or family say or do, but I still play golf with them. Last week, I was invited to play golf with the President of the United States. Wether (sic) you respect the person who holds that position or not, you respect the office that he holds. This wasn’t an endorsement nor a political statement of any kind. It was, quite simply, a round of golf. Golf was our common ground, nothing else. I’ve traveled all over the world and have been fortunate enough to befriend people from many different countries, beliefs and cultures. To be called a fascist and a bigot by some people because I spent time in someone’s company is just ridiculous. I hope, to some degree, this clarifies my decision to accept the invitation that was extended to me. Thanks to everyone for your continued support and I look forward to making my comeback in Mexico next week!

...and made a lot of foot stompers look like idiots in the process.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]