Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do I Combine Crippled & Cocktail?
When I order a drink, I'll usually type "give me a crippled cocktail," and, if I've been there before, they'll know what I mean.

I was trying to combine it to one word so it's easier to type.........

Any ideas?

Criptail?

Cricktail?

Crocktail?

Please help a cripple out!
Reply/Quote
You order a criptail, and once you've had too many of them you are cockled!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
how about just ordering the drink by its name is?
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2023, 09:39 PM)Leon Wrote: how about just ordering the drink by its name is?

Might be the lamest idea I've ever heard in my life.

Because "crippled cocktail" is easier and quicker than typing out the entire drink.

It's quicker and easier for the waitresses or bartenders to say if they see me before I can type anything.

If I'm ever not at the bar and someone else goes up to get me one, "crippled cocktail" is easier to remember and quicker to say, especially if multiple people have ordered drinks.

That enough reasons?
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2023, 10:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Might be the lamest idea I've ever heard in my life.

Because "crippled cocktail" is easier and quicker than typing out the entire drink.

It's quicker and easier for the waitresses or bartenders to say if they see me before I can type anything.

If I'm ever not at the bar and someone else goes up to get me one, "crippled cocktail" is easier to remember and quicker to say, especially if multiple people have ordered drinks.

That enough reasons?

is crippled coktail a actual drink?
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2023, 10:14 PM)Leon Wrote: is crippled coktail a actual drink?

I made it up and all my normal places around here know it...........

Hilarious

Just Wheatley's and Diet Dew.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2023, 10:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I made it up and all my normal places around here know it...........

Hilarious

Just Wheatley's and Diet Dew.

if the places that know you also know your regular order. wouldnt it be easier when they ask your order to just say my regular. 
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2023, 10:23 PM)Leon Wrote: if the places that know you also know your regular order. wouldnt it be easier when they ask your order to just say my regular. 

1 no because, if the bartender or the waitress were new, one might not know what the other was saying

2 I can program my Lightwrighter where I just hit cc and it types out "crippled cocktail"
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2023, 10:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 1 no because, if the bartender or the waitress were new, one might not know what the other was saying

2 I can program my Lightwrighter where I just hit cc and it types out "crippled cocktail"

why couldt you just program to say weatley and diet dew 
Reply/Quote
I call every drink at the bar the same thing... "Can I get another...".
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2023, 10:35 PM)Synric Wrote: I call every drink at the bar the same thing... "Can I get another...".

its best to stay away from alcohol unless itsa special celebration or something. no good comes from it
Reply/Quote
Dos servesas El Bartendro....PervertCheersDrunkWasted
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2023, 10:31 PM)Leon Wrote: why couldt you just program to say weatley and diet dew 
Because "cc" is a lot quicker than typing "wdd" and "wadd" is a word.. 

Next unnecessary question?
(07-02-2023, 10:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Dos servesas El Bartendro....PervertCheersDrunkWasted

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2023, 10:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because "cc" is a lot quicker than typing "wdd" and "wadd" is a word.. 

Next unnecessary question?

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

so you cant type wd? lol
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2023, 11:11 PM)Leon Wrote: so you cant type wd? lol

A hell of a lot easier, in terms of hand movement and finger movement/speed, to type "wd."

Also, what if I want to put something into the board that is shortened to wd?
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2023, 11:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: A hell of a lot easier, in terms of hand movement and finger movement/speed, to type "wd."

Also, what if I want to put something into the board that is shortened to wd?

seems like your just really wanting to use crippled, thats what its all about. you do that all the time, it aint about easiness its about you needing that word. thats your right. if you really like it and need to use it. then just say so. dont need to make stories about being easier. cause it aint
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2023, 11:18 PM)Leon Wrote: seems like your just really wanting to use crippled, thats what its all about. you do that all the time, it aint about easiness its about you needing that word. thats your right. if you really like it and need to use it. then just say so. dont need to make stories about being easier. cause it aint

You asked for a reason and I give you a perfectly logical response, and you just try to bash it!

Hilarious

This is so epic!

You know what, I do like using the word crippled because it's just me owning the situation, and not mention that it makes people feel more comfortable around me, but I wouldn't do it if it wasn't easy for the reasons I mentioned. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2023, 11:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You asked for a reason and I give you a perfectly logical response, and you just try to bash it!

Hilarious

This is so epic!

You know what, I do like using the word crippled because it's just me owning the situation, and not mention that it makes people feel more comfortable around me, but I wouldn't do it if it wasn't easy for the reasons I mentioned. 

thats fine. why noy just say that. 

remember though being crippled is just temporary. God has a great afterlife planned for you
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2023, 11:52 PM)Leon Wrote: thats fine. why noy just say that. 

remember though being crippled is just temporary. God has a great afterlife planned for you

Not for me, unfortunately.........................

[Image: il_fullxfull.4575537176_gam7.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 12:06 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not for me, unfortunately.........................

[Image: il_fullxfull.4575537176_gam7.jpg]

you dont need stairs to ascend. but its still funny lol God bless
Reply/Quote