Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How Do You Make Noise at the Game?
I need to be loud along with the rest of Bengal nation on game day. The team is asking for it. I also would like to have my voice come Monday morning. I need a way to be loud at the game without destroying my vocal cords. What can I use/do to contribute?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 11:59 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I need to be loud along with the rest of Bengal nation on game day. The team is asking for it. I also would like to have my voice come Monday morning. I need a way to be loud at the game without destroying my vocal cords. What can I use/do to contribute?

Your section has to be standing, but bangin' on the seat in front of you will do the trick. Three years ago I went to a Thursday night game then hit a rowdy concert in Louisville. My voice was shot for 3-4 days.

It'll be interesting to hear the crowd tomorrow. This is this incarnation of the Bengals' first game with a normal crowd.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
If I lived in Cinci and attended the games, I would buy a Tuba, and play it accordingly to the game. Then hopefully get 50 more people to buy Tubas and join in.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 11:59 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I need to be loud along with the rest of Bengal nation on game day. The team is asking for it. I also would like to have my voice come Monday morning. I need a way to be loud at the game without destroying my vocal cords. What can I use/do to contribute?

Does the stadium allow you to bring in something like a cowbell?
If so, that could be a good option.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 01:17 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: If I lived in Cinci and attended the games, I would buy a Tuba, and play it accordingly to the game. Then hopefully get 50 more people to buy Tubas and join in.

Trumpets are louder.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Just go full 2010 World Cup. Everyone loved listening to vuvuzelas.

[Image: f822952716aef4569dd3c1b9950a831c.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Y’all had three preseason games to get into game day shape. Coulda been shouting at work at that annoying / lazy coworker. Coulda been shouting at home at the damn kids who just never seem to listen! Coulda been shouting in the car on the way to work at the absurdly slow driver holding up traffic.

NO EXCUSES!
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 02:52 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Y’all had three preseason games to get into game day shape. Coulda been shouting at work at that annoying / lazy coworker. Coulda been shouting at home at the damn kids who just never seem to listen! Coulda been shouting in the car on the way to work at the absurdly slow driver holding up traffic.

NO EXCUSES!

[Image: tumblr_pfh8u48DRE1xpiwx1o2_500.gifv]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If I were rich I'd buy a whole section of the stadium and stock it with howler monkeys. Logically, you can see why im not a rich person.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 03:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If I were rich I'd buy a whole section of the stadium and stock it with howler monkeys.  Logically, you can see why im not a rich person.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Anyone know how close to a sell out it is?
Reply/Quote
Eat Skyline BEFORE the game.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 03:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If I were rich I'd buy a whole section of the stadium and stock it with howler monkeys.  Logically, you can see why im not a rich person.

I for one welcome your howler monkeys.  It would be an upgrade over the Cleveland fans.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I usually don't have a voice Monday morning so no good advice from me. Yell your arse off
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 08:46 PM)Takedown Wrote: I usually don't have a voice Monday morning so no good advice from me. Yell your arse off

Exactly - if your voice is ok on Monday? All you get is a participation trophy.

Reply/Quote
Just beat the shit out of your chair on defensive third downs and you’ll be okay.

I am usually disappointed by the crowd noise at PBS. Bengals fans deserve what they get if it doesn’t improve starting tomorrow. I’ll be doing my part up in 310.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 09:23 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Just beat the shit out of your chair on defensive third downs and you’ll be okay.

I am usually disappointed by the crowd noise at PBS. Bengals fans deserve what they get if it doesn’t improve starting tomorrow. I’ll be doing my part up in 310.

Wait, so it's on the Bengals fans to be loud to stop the Bengals from going 6-25-1 over a 2 year span? That's a terrible take. The Bengals need to stop being terrible and actually give the fans something to cheer for.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 10:00 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Wait, so it's on the Bengals fans to be loud to stop the Bengals from going 6-25-1 over a 2 year span? That's a terrible take. The Bengals need to stop being terrible and actually give the fans something to cheer for.

I don’t give a third of a crap what you think of my “take”. If the fans can’t do their part in the stands then the team is more likely to lose. They become a part of the losing culture.

If the game is tied in the 4th quarter and the Vikings are faced with a third down on offense — the fans need to be loud. If they aren’t loud then that is their fault (specifically those not at least trying to engage the game).
Reply/Quote
They also need to be quiet on offense, but it seems a great many don't realize that.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 02:26 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Does the stadium allow you to bring in something like a cowbell?
If so, that could be a good option.

I can already see CW at the ticket window.

[Image: more_cowbell5-1972.png?rect=76,0,543,543...pg&fit=max]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote