Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How Do You Make Noise at the Game?
PBS is never going to be a loud stadium by NFL standards due to it's configuration. I have, however, seen it rocking.
Reply/Quote
That’s how it’s done, PBS.
Reply/Quote
Looks like a few fans got a little too heated...

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:04 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Looks like a few fans got a little too heated...

Well studies show we DO drink the most beer during a game...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:06 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Well studies show we DO drink the most beer during a game...

I love how the Browns fan was sticking his nose in it...during a Bengals-Vikings game. Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
I feel bad for the kid having to witness such buffoonery. People are the worst.

Reply/Quote
I have an annoyingly loud clap. I almost find it soothing... and when we have the ball, I just go along for the ride.

Honestly, banging on the seat in front of you is probably the loudest... but it requires an empty seat in front of you. Even if that person is standing (as previously mentioned), you wouldn't be able to bend, and see over their shoulders.
Reply/Quote
We need better guidance from the screens and PA. I was pretty annoyed the Vikings fans were able to get an organized D fence chant louder than any the home team had
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 11:59 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I need to be loud along with the rest of Bengal nation on game day. The team is asking for it. I also would like to have my voice come Monday morning. I need a way to be loud at the game without destroying my vocal cords. What can I use/do to contribute?

I have no voice every Monday. Usually have to pound on the seats in front of me by 4th quarter.
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:10 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  I love how the Browns fan was sticking his nose in it...during a Bengals-Vikings game. Rolleyes

And the Packers fan in the background just chilling, taking it all in LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote