Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Does My Team Look?
anyone elses league have roddy white not get drafted?

one elague i got Andrew luck in the 5th the other he went pick 2
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 02:04 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: anyone elses league have roddy white not get drafted?

I'm in 3 different 12 team leagues, and Roddy has been drafted in rounds 7-9 in all of them. 

I took him with the 95th pick in the one league I have him. Sure, he's getting old, but they pass a ton and somebody has to catch passes other than Julio.

They have no other quality receivers.

As for Luck, he's considered the top QB this year. He's been selected in the 2nd round of all my drafts. Getting him in the 5th is a ridiculous steal.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 09:43 PM)MrRager Wrote: You are far from what I would call being stacked at WR. There are no WR1s. You do have good depth though and who cares about being stacked at TE? Cooper for sure starts in your flex over Ertz so he is just kind of a wasted pick. Maybe you could have grabbed a Romo/Ryan/Eli/Rivers with that pick instead. RBs look weak past Charles, but some people are straight believers in Abdullah so you may be fine. Charles is a stud. The Bengals defense is a mystery after a terrible year last year and that was a pure homer pick. Tucker is a great kicker.  

Yeah.  I generally don't pick defenses to dead last.  He could probably have done better on the waiver wire (Jets D) than wasting such a potentially valuable pick in round 9 on our defense.    
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 02:04 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: anyone elses league have roddy white not get drafted?

Time was running out on my pick, so I panicked and took White in the 4th or 5th round (I think).

Still have E Sanders, TY Hilton, Larry Fitz, and Amari Cooper, though, so I should be ok.
Reply/Quote