Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you forgive?
The last two penalties by Jones and Burfict? Seriously, what do you do with these guys, who almost made it through the game without being selfish and stupid? Tell them not to do it again and move on? And expect that to stick between their ears?

Does Marvin pay for this? I can't believe he shirked his duties in impressing the need for them to be team-first tonight. I'd certainly go along with maybe now is the time the team moves on from Marvin, but damned if I can blame him for the action of these two nitwits.

Christ ..... another year of wondering if this team will ever get over the hump.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:07 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: The last two penalties by Jones and Burfict? Seriously, what do you do with these guys, who almost made it through the game without being selfish and stupid? Tell them not to do it again and move on? And expect that to stick between their ears?

Does Marvin pay for this? I can't believe he shirked his duties in impressing the need for them to be team-first tonight. I'd certainly go along with maybe now is the time the team moves on from Marvin, but damned if I can blame him for the action of these two nitwits.

Christ ..... another year of wondering if this team will ever get over the hump.

I just can't see Mike Brown firing Marvin after a 12-4 season.  I would do it, but I can't see MB doing it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
After watching the replay i'm not sure the call on Burfict was correct.

last clip on this page:
http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/01/09/steelers-beat-bengals-playoffs-highlights-vontaze-burfict-field-goal-video

Reply/Quote
Call on Burfict was complete Bullshit...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bullshit call, not a bullshit call.

Doesn't matter if Jeremy Hill simply does the ***** job of an NFL running back.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I can forgive Burfict easy. It was a football play that was set up as a legal hit, but the receiver ducked his head into it. It's a call the official has to make, but I don't necessarily think Burfict was horrifically wrong, either. Sometimes things like that happen in the course of playing football. Jones is another matter. I don't know what to think of it, honestly.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:19 AM)hitchopottimus Wrote: I can forgive Burfict easy. It was a football play that was set up as a legal hit, but the receiver ducked his head into it. It's a call the official has to make, but I don't necessarily think Burfict was horrifically wrong, either. Sometimes things like that happen in the course of playing football. Jones is another matter. I don't know what to think of it, honestly.

If it wasn't for football, Burfict and Jones would be homeless.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:19 AM)hitchopottimus Wrote: I can forgive Burfict easy. It was a football play that was set up as a legal hit, but the receiver ducked his head into it. It's a call the official has to make, but I don't necessarily think Burfict was horrifically wrong, either. Sometimes things like that happen in the course of playing football. Jones is another matter. I don't know what to think of it, honestly.

Agree but I can't help but wonder if he could have avoided it entirely, seeing it was riskier than necessary. Maybe he didn't have the time to adjust, and lay off. Maybe he did, and just didn't. Dunno really.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:10 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I just can't see Mike Brown firing Marvin after a 12-4 season.  I would do it, but I can't see MB doing it.

I suspect the fallout from a large part of the fan base won't impress Mike Brown at all, but this loss and little to no change after this will show up at the turnstile, the only thing that might get the organization's attention. Unfortunately, that revenue stream isn't as vital as I'd like it to be in this instance. 

Add to this how CBS trying to make us the thugs on the field, then have the game end the way it did, and being from Cincinnati has a different slant to it now. Really didn't see that coming....

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:07 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: The last two penalties by Jones and Burfict? Seriously, what do you do with these guys, who almost made it through the game without being selfish and stupid? Tell them not to do it again and move on? And expect that to stick between their ears?

There have been plenty who have gotten roasted on here by the homers when it was stated these two idoits would cost us a big game. Wow...how stupid do the defenders of these two low life assholes feel now.

Burfict meant to do exactly what he did...he is a stupid individual. You could see him saying "I hit him with my shoulder"...news flash dumass you can't hit a player in the head with anything on purpose. 

Pac man is a ***** joke. He looks like he has a good year because he play opposite the worst rated starting corner in the game this year. He was not thrown at very often and strategically bailed on the two best WR groups we played. The d-line makes him look better than he is. I am gld he will be gone next year. This guy's takes 3 years to see any playing time then all of a sudden he is working his ass off and a team guy in a contract year...lol.  

He waits until a group of players are between him a potter and takes a ***** puch at him...lol what a dope.

Anyone who likes this clown is a joke too. Go to the inner circle on Kellogg and you can see him acting like a criminal every week. What a shit show that is.
Reply/Quote