Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How Is Biden Leading Trump?!
Polls have Biden leading Trump, but someone PLEASE tell me how that's possible?!

He's losing his mental faculties by the day and keeps messing up in interviews, he won't leave his basement, gets irritated easily, and he's making INSANE (and insulting comments) like asking a black interviewer if he ever tested positive for cocaine!

A lot of women I've heard say it's because they don't want the government to control their body (which is ridiculous), but it's ok for Biden to sniff women's hair and just be creepy as hell around them?! "But that's just his personality and you can't vote with emotion!" Really?! How many people are voting AGAINST Trump for the sole reason that they think he's an asshole?

How can ANYONE vote for this guy? Is it just blindly voting Democrat?
Reply/Quote
Because all of the reasons people post in every single one of these "Biden is senile" threads you make after Tucker Carlson or Hodge Twins tell you he is.

You could have just bumped your last abandoned thread or responded to the people who posted in it.

Edit: Hollo quoted all of the reasons people gave and compiled it into one list

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-People-That-Will-Blindly-Vote-For-Biden?pid=889419#pid889419
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 04:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Polls have Biden leading Trump, but someone PLEASE tell me how that's possible?!

Well, when you have most of the major media outlets stumping for you, covering up/excusing your gaffes while ripping your opponent to shreds for his and/or making up negative stories, it's not that hard to believe honestly.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 04:13 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Because all of the reasons people post in every single one of these "Biden is senile" threads you make after Tucker Carlson or Hodge Twins tell you he is.

You could have just bumped your last abandoned thread or responded to the people who posted in it.

Edit:  Hollo quoted all of the reasons people gave and compiled it into one list

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-People-That-Will-Blindly-Vote-For-Biden?pid=889419#pid889419

-You don't think Biden would be an embarrassment on the world stage?  Forgetting what he's talking about mid-sentence so just changing the topic or saying "I should stop there" like he's been coached?

-You don't think he has a personality disorder?!  How many times has he blown up on someone interviewing him or told someone to shush?  Sniffing women's hair isn't a personality disorder?!  Sniffing A SMALL GIRL'S HAIR isn't a personality disorder?

-You said he's taking the pandemic seriously?!  HOW?!  He hasn't left his place because the Democrats know he's a train wreck.  Explain how he has taken it more seriously than Trump?

-He has empathy?  He might have had it years ago but explain how he has shown any empathy since he started losing his mind?

-He barely understands where he is or what's going on around him, but you think he understands the rule of law?!

Please let me know if you need me to counter more examples from that.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 04:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: -You don't think Biden would be an embarrassment on the world stage?  Forgetting what he's talking about mid-sentence so just changing the topic or saying "I should stop there" like he's been coached?

-You don't think he has a personality disorder?!  How many times has he blown up on someone interviewing him or told someone to shush?  Sniffing women's hair isn't a personality disorder?!  Sniffing A SMALL GIRL'S HAIR isn't a personality disorder?

-You said he's taking the pandemic seriously?!  HOW?!  He hasn't left his place because the Democrats know he's a train wreck.  Explain how he has taken it more seriously than Trump?

-He has empathy?  He might have had it years ago but explain how he has shown any empathy since he started losing his mind?

-He barely understands where he is or what's going on around him, but you think he understands the rule of law?!

Sounds like someone's drinking the Fox News/Right Wing Twitter/Rep. Newsfront Kool-Aid...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Biden isn't leading Trump. You're just brainwashed by the liberal media.

Nobody other than maybe Lincoln or Reagan could legitimately lead Trump and that is why the media has to lie its ass off to make the 2020 election even seem close because if you report the TRUTH that Trump is up big people will tune out because it isn't remotely exciting.

This is going to be the biggest landslide since 1984. Book it.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 04:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: -You don't think Biden would be an embarrassment on the world stage?  Forgetting what he's talking about mid-sentence so just changing the topic or saying "I should stop there" like he's been coached?

-No, he spent years representing us on the world stage just fine. 

-He may, I'm not a psychologist. If you're asking voters to pick between two options and you want them to focus on personality disorders, Trump will come off as worse. 

-He is promoting social distancing, he is promoting wearing masks, he submitted a more comprehensive plan early on than what the administration had, he didn't hold a 6,000 person rally that caused a senior member of his party to die, he isn't promoting fake cures, he isn't promoting lies about it,  should I keep going?

-Yes, he is empathetic. Your question is loaded. He isn't "losing his mind". For a good recent example, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YofSo-GTN4

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnbaldoni/2020/08/20/how-empathy-defines-joe-biden/#5f5726a275cf

-This is just conservative mumbo-jumbo. He was sharp in the debates and has given a number of great interviews and speeches. 

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 04:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Polls have Biden leading Trump, but someone PLEASE tell me how that's possible?!

He's losing his mental faculties by the day and keeps messing up in interviews, he won't leave his basement, gets irritated easily, and he's making INSANE (and insulting comments) like asking a black interviewer if he ever tested positive for cocaine!

A lot of women I've heard say it's because they don't want the government to control their body (which is ridiculous), but it's ok for Biden to sniff women's hair and just be creepy as hell around them?!  "But that's just his personality and you can't vote with emotion!"  Really?!  How many people are voting AGAINST Trump for the sole reason that they think he's an asshole?

How can ANYONE vote for this guy?  Is it just blindly voting Democrat?

Because he's running against a narcissistic sociopath thats allowed 100000 people to die of covid. In the pocket of Putin and wants to take race relations back to the 1960s.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 04:48 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Sounds like someone's drinking the Fox News/Right Wing Twitter/Rep. Newsfront Kool-Aid...

I disagree, because anyone who buys into the notion of Biden leading in the polls is clearly had a huge load of liberal media BS blown up his arse.

The OP can't even prove that Biden is leading in the polls. This whole thread is FAKE NEWS.
Reply/Quote

A lot of women I've heard say it's because they don't want the government to control their body (which is ridiculous), but it's ok for Biden to sniff women's hair and just be creepy as hell around them?! "But that's just his personality and you can't vote with emotion!" Really?! How many people are voting AGAINST Trump for the sole reason that they think he's an asshole?

How can ANYONE vote for this guy? Is it just blindly voting Democrat?

Well if a Republican had done the right thing and challenged Trump in a primary, I might've voted for him, but since nobody did, I'll blindly vote Democrat. It's not just because he's an asshole either. It's because he's an incompetent asshole.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The pollsters can’t get trumps base on the phone because they’re too busy humping pillows while watching chris Hanson and don’t pick up their phones due to creditors calling them all day.
Reply/Quote

A lot of women I've heard say it's because they don't want the government to control their body (which is ridiculous), but it's ok for Biden to sniff women's hair and just be creepy as hell around them?!  "But that's just his personality and you can't vote with emotion!"  Really?!  How many people are voting AGAINST Trump for the sole reason that they think he's an asshole?

How can ANYONE vote for this guy?  Is it just blindly voting Democrat?

Don't listen to these guys. Poll's are useless and we've already proved that in the last election. Just make sure you get out and vote. Then you will know you did your part based on your beliefs and hope for our great country. Keep doing what your doing on the sidewalk Brad cause you actually help people smile and seriously, a smile can be hard to find these days.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 08:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Don't listen to these guys. Poll's are useless and we've already proved that in the last election. Just make sure you get out and vote. Then you will know you did your part based on your beliefs and hope for our great country. Keep doing what your doing on the sidewalk Brad cause you actually help people smile and seriously, a smile can be hard to find these days.  Cool

That's not true. Polls are pretty accurate and were in 2016. Analysis of polls can be useless, like using nationwide popular vote polls to guess electoral college results, but there are good pollsters out there with very accurate results. 

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 08:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Don't listen to these guys. Poll's are useless and we've already proved that in the last election.

In all fairness, the last time the poll leader lost the election it was in 1976 when the polls predicted a win for incumbent Gerald Ford over Jimmy Carter and before that it was the famous "Dewey defeats Truman" gaffe of 1948 that got it wrong.  So the polls have been wrong 3 times in 80+ years and polls have correctly predicted the presidential outcome 18 out of 21 times and 2016 was the first time a republican was predicted to lose but ended up winning.

So, it's possible polls don't apply to Trump or that polls from 2016 onward are wrong but the only two presidents to win despite being the underdog in over 70 years are Donald Trump and Jimmy Carter...not exactly rock solid company. 
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 09:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: In all fairness, the last time the poll leader lost the election it was in 1976 when the polls predicted a win for incumbent Gerald Ford over Jimmy Carter and before that it was the famous "Dewey defeats Truman" gaffe of 1948 that got it wrong.  So the polls have been wrong 3 times in 80+ years and polls have correctly predicted the presidential outcome 18 out of 21 times and 2016 was the first time a republican was predicted to lose but ended up winning.

So, it's possible polls don't apply to Trump or that polls from 2016 onward are wrong but the only two presidents to win despite being the underdog in over 70 years are Donald Trump and Jimmy Carter...not exactly rock solid company. 

Polls also predict the national popular outcome, which 2016 accurately got. There was the phenomenon of silent Trump voters which accounted for a 1% difference in the final average spread, which was enough to flip 4 close states.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 09:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Polls also predict the national popular outcome, which 2016 accurately got. There was the phenomenon of silent Trump voters which accounted for a 1% difference in the final average spread, which was enough to flip 4 close states.

I will say there may also be a difference between Trump being the underdog in the polls when he's an inexperienced celebrity going against an established politician in 2016 and Trump being the underdog when he's the sitting president in 2020. Both Truman and Carter followed their underdog wins by losing the next election's polls and then getting ushered out of the white house. Truman just flat-out didn't run in 1952 but he was getting killed in the polls and he'd been the VP and president for like a billion terms by then, anyways.

Time will tell.  I will say that it is interesting watching Trump supporters in 2020 acting as smug as Clinton supporters were in 2016 though.  
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 04:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: -No, he spent years representing us on the world stage just fine. 

-He may, I'm not a psychologist. If you're asking voters to pick between two options and you want them to focus on personality disorders, Trump will come off as worse. 

-He is promoting social distancing, he is promoting wearing masks, he submitted a more comprehensive plan early on than what the administration had, he didn't hold a 6,000 person rally that caused a senior member of his party to die, he isn't promoting fake cures, he isn't promoting lies about it,  should I keep going?

-Yes, he is empathetic. Your question is loaded. He isn't "losing his mind". For a good recent example, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YofSo-GTN4

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnbaldoni/2020/08/20/how-empathy-defines-joe-biden/#5f5726a275cf

-This is just conservative mumbo-jumbo. He was sharp in the debates and has given a number of great interviews and speeches. 

-Maybe you don't understand how aging works.  Some people's brains deteriorate with age and some happen very fast.  Take my grandma, for instance:  one day, she was fine and could have conversations about complex subjects and remembered everything.  Within a week, she went into being so paranoid that she thought her neighbor kept robbing her and then thought that bits of dust were roaches put there by her neighbor.  Within a month, she was in a nursing home and didn't remember any of us or even know where she was.  

Mental faculties can vanish quickly and that seems to be the case with Joe.

Even if you think the decline isn't that great, how long before the decline becomes so bad that he can't even function, much-less lead this country?

-Ha!  Trump had a great presidency pre-roma, but you think psycho Joe can do better?

-I love how you ignore sniffing women's hair AND A YOUNG GIRL'S HAIR!  I love how you ignore him mistaking his sister for his wife!  I love how you ignore the so many other examples!

-Trump is following doctors and he's trying to promote possible cures and things, which there have been positive possibilities, but you want him to just let America thing we're completely screwed?  Make everyone feel like there's no hope and it's the Republicans' fault, which seems a move that's all too familiar from Democrats.

(08-25-2020, 04:50 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Because he's running against a narcissistic sociopath thats allowed 100000 people to die of covid. In the pocket of Putin and wants to take race relations back to the 1960s.
You're seriously blaming all the Covid deaths on Trump?

Wow.
(08-25-2020, 05:30 PM)jason Wrote: Well if a Republican had done the right thing and challenged Trump in a primary, I might've voted for him, but since nobody did, I'll blindly vote Democrat. It's not just because he's an asshole either. It's because he's an incompetent asshole.

The country was doing incredible before Covid, but he's incompetent?
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 08:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Don't listen to these guys. Poll's are useless and we've already proved that in the last election. Just make sure you get out and vote. Then you will know you did your part based on your beliefs and hope for our great country. Keep doing what your doing on the sidewalk Brad cause you actually help people smile and seriously, a smile can be hard to find these days.  Cool

THANKS BROTHER!  

This Republican Convention seems like it's knocking it out of the park!  

I'll also always keep waving and just trying to make people happy!  

I thought about posting this on Facebook but don't know if people would like it or think it's dumb:

[Image: light-up-the-darkness.jpg?w=437&h=291]

What do you think?!  Stupid?!
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 11:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: THANKS BROTHER!  

This Republican Convention seems like it's knocking it out of the park!  

I'll also always keep waving and just trying to make people happy!  

I thought about posting this on Facebook but don't know if people would like it or think it's dumb:

[Image: light-up-the-darkness.jpg?w=437&h=291]

What do you think?!  Stupid?!

Was Bob Marley a hardcore republican?  I don't really know much about the guy.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 11:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: -Maybe you don't understand how aging works.  Some people's brains deteriorate with age and some happen very fast.  Take my grandma, for instance:  one day, she was fine and could have conversations about complex subjects and remembered everything.  Within a week, she went into being so paranoid that she thought her neighbor kept robbing her and then thought that bits of dust were roaches put there by her neighbor.  Within a month, she was in a nursing home and didn't remember any of us or even know where she was.  

Mental faculties can vanish quickly and that seems to be the case with Joe.

Even if you think the decline isn't that great, how long before the decline becomes so bad that he can't even function, much-less lead this country?

-Ha!  Trump had a great presidency pre-roma, but you think psycho Joe can do better?

-I love how you ignore sniffing women's hair AND A YOUNG GIRL'S HAIR!  I love how you ignore him mistaking his sister for his wife!  I love how you ignore the so many other examples!

-Trump is following doctors and he's trying to promote possible cures and things, which there have been positive possibilities, but you want him to just let America thing we're completely screwed?  Make everyone feel like there's no hope and it's the Republicans' fault, which seems a move that's all too familiar from Democrats.

You're seriously blaming all the Covid deaths on Trump?

Wow.

The country was doing incredible before Covid, but he's incompetent?

Your entire premise is "Biden is senile" but this Trump campaign strategy doesn't hold any water. 

I'm not sure what else to say other than that everything you're arguing has been debunked here 10 times over and that every character flaw you've tried to point out in Biden is worse in Trump, which makes it a bad argument. 

The majority of this country didn't vote for Trump. They also don't approve of the job he is doing. Is it hard to see why an incompetent narcissist who defends Neo Nazis is being outpolled by a moderate who has been a consistent presence? Your fringe ideology is not the majority's ideology in this country. 

Reply/Quote