Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How Is Biden Leading Trump?!
(08-26-2020, 09:25 AM)Dill Wrote: LOL "DEWEY BEATS TRUMAN."

The polls were wrong 3 times in 85 years.  Truman, Carter, and Trump managed to trail in the polls and still win a single term in the white house.  If Trump actually wins a second term he will have made history after trailing in the polls twice.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 09:39 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The polls were wrong 3 times in 85 years.  Truman, Carter, and Trump managed to trail in the polls and still win a single term in the white house.  If Trump actually wins a second term he will have made history after trailing in the polls twice.

This is not to say DJT can't win...he has lots of help...but:

To wit:  A lot of people told me they couldn't vote for Clinton in 2016 because she was the "devil you know".  Normally people do the opposite of that rather than run into the unknown.  But the unknown this time was a practiced snake oil salesman and they bought it up.  Four years of lies and bad behavior have a lot of people now saying Trump is the "devil you know" and that Biden is a very good alternative.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 11:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: -Maybe you don't understand how aging works.  Some people's brains deteriorate with age and some happen very fast.  Take my grandma, for instance:  one day, she was fine and could have conversations about complex subjects and remembered everything.  Within a week, she went into being so paranoid that she thought her neighbor kept robbing her and then thought that bits of dust were roaches put there by her neighbor.  Within a month, she was in a nursing home and didn't remember any of us or even know where she was.  

Mental faculties can vanish quickly and that seems to be the case with Joe.

Even if you think the decline isn't that great, how long before the decline becomes so bad that he can't even function, much-less lead this country?

-Ha!  Trump had a great presidency pre-roma, but you think psycho Joe can do better?

-I love how you ignore sniffing women's hair AND A YOUNG GIRL'S HAIR!  I love how you ignore him mistaking his sister for his wife!  I love how you ignore the so many other examples!

-Trump is following doctors and he's trying to promote possible cures and things, which there have been positive possibilities, but you want him to just let America thing we're completely screwed?  Make everyone feel like there's no hope and it's the Republicans' fault, which seems a move that's all too familiar from Democrats.

You're seriously blaming all the Covid deaths on Trump?

Wow.

The country was doing incredible before Covid, but he's incompetent?
100000 more covid deaths than every other country besides Brazil yes he is personally responsible for 100000 deaths
Reply/Quote
Didn't you have, like, exactly this thread about a month ago?

Nothing's changed. Trump is still a lying, cheating, racist, sexist, xenophobic, transphobic, narcissistic, fascist mess of a human being and Biden is still a mostly okay person, if you ignore his voting history during the "tough on crime" and Iraq periods of our nation. He's a product of the popular consensus and that has caused a lot of his decisions to age horrifically, but at least he has principles and ideologies that go beyond "own the libs."

The one thing that has changed is Biden gave a very good speech at the DNC that made people realize he may not be 100% senile.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 01:41 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The one thing that has changed is Biden gave a very good speech at the DNC that made people realize he may not be 100% senile.

I will say the Trump machine is laying on the diminished mental capacity thing a bit thick.  Anyone who believes it is already firmly in the Trump voting camp and anyone on the fence could actually end up being pleasantly surprised that Biden is able to understand which planet he is on because Trump is really going all-in on assuring people that Biden is ready for the hospice.

Actually, talking about how old and mentally ill Biden is might actually help him because I can see people feeling a lot better about putting Biden in the office if he has almost zero chance of going two terms. Biden could be a one-term political reset button. Having both Trump and Biden out of the office by 2024 probably sounds pretty appealing to a lot of voters.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 12:17 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Debunked?  How has it been debunked that he told a woman to "shush" on tape when she tried to save him from saying something stupid?  You realize how bad Trump would have been crushed in the media if he had said that?

How has it been debunked that he confused his wife and sister?

How has it been debunked that he asked a black reporter if he's taking cocaine?

You say "the majority of this country" like it was a huge difference when he lost the popular vote by 2%.  

Did you actually watch the video where he "confused" his wife and sister? Because it is, literally, they were standing behind him, he reached back to one side to announce his little sister without looking, then he looked to his left, saw his sister and immediately corrected himself and said they switched on him. Maybe he forgot which side his wife was standing on, maybe she did switch sides with his sister but he didn't see his sister and think it was his wife.

This is not only one of the weakest points to indicate he's senile because confusing two people's positions is not a sign of senility, but it's also easily disproven by watching a 16 second video.

As far as the cocaine thing, you won't hear me defending that video or the one where he says "you ain't black" if you're trying to decide between Trump and Biden or the "unlike the black community, the latino community is diverse" or whatever that one was. The latter two are dumb overreactions that indicate he is taking the black vote for granted (which he will win in overwhelming fashion regardless, by the way) and the former is Biden being an idiot who, when speaking off script, can struggle to clarify his points but you're leaving out the context. 

The context is, a reporter asked him 'Did you take the same cognitive test that Trump is bragging about' (you know, the one that they give to people who are actually suspected of losing cognitive function) and he responded with "Why should I take a test when I don't need to. Did they make you take a test to make sure you aren't on cocaine?"

What he was trying to say was you don't give tests to people if you don't suspect that the test will yield a positive result. Why would you give a mentally functioning man a cognitive fitness test if he isn't showing signs of a lack of mental fitness? You wouldn't, just like you wouldn't give a drug test to a reporter who is not showing any signs of being on drugs. It's needless. Whereas, in Trump's case, they gave him that test because they suspected that he had cognitive dysfunction.

In typical Biden fashion, he was completely inelegant with how he asked, but he was not accusing the reporter of being on cocaine.

I have no comment on the shushing. It was rude, just like a variety of other things he did on the campaign trail. He's not an elegant man. But if we're talking about rudeness, Biden wins by default because Trump is one of the most rude and insulting presidents that we've ever had.

Finally, regarding the majority, 2.1% of the vote comes out to 2,868,685 people's votes. That's more people than the estimated population of Wyoming, Vermont, Washington DC and Alaska combined. Or, the total population of Kansas.

Why would that not be considered a significant gap?
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 02:22 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: This is not only one of the weakest points to indicate he's senile because confusing two people's positions is not a sign of senility, but it's also easily disproven by watching a 16 second video.

Boy, if I ever do anything that stupid when I'm in my 70s I hope someone takes me out back and shoots me. Ninja

Zinger Mode - Trump has probably mixed up his daughter and his wife during sex.  Hey wait!  This is my wife!  They switched on me!  They switched on me!
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 12:05 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Can any of you Trump supporters point to any tweet, speech or legislation where Trump reached out to the other side? Serious question.

Not a Trump supporter, but I do remember Trump inviting Pelosi and Schumer to the White House to discuss some legislation (I don't remember the topic of discussion nor the reason for the attempt at unity) but they whined that Trump wanted cameras there.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 12:36 AM)jason Wrote: Are you seriously speaking in hypotheticals when you ask how Trump would be perceived if he did xyz to a woman? He does the shit all the time Brad.

Solid argument with no foundation  ThumbsUp

(08-26-2020, 12:37 AM)Millhouse Wrote: I think there are a lot of moderates like myself that just think Trump is just sucks as a person and as potus. Sure there are a few policies I would tend to agree with instead of disagreeing, but there is far more at stake than that for the next four years.

Making sure the POTUS is at least mentally capable to operate his daily life without being confused, much-less be the leader of the free world, seems like there's a lot to risk electing Biden.

(08-26-2020, 01:28 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: How? Because he is such a scumbag failure of a prez and the majority of people in this country are in agreement on that.

He is going to get steam rolled in November unless he rigs the election. He has been hard at work attempting to rig it so unfortunately I have to wait to see how it plays out before I can celebrate the racist serial sexual assaulter  lying conman wanna be dictator leaving the White House.

Go find a party leader with some morals and values.
He was killing it as president before Covid hit!

(08-26-2020, 01:41 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Didn't you have, like, exactly this thread about a month ago?

Nothing's changed. Trump is still a lying, cheating, racist, sexist, xenophobic, transphobic, narcissistic, fascist mess of a human being and Biden is still a mostly okay person, if you ignore his voting history during the "tough on crime" and Iraq periods of our nation. He's a product of the popular consensus and that has caused a lot of his decisions to age horrifically, but at least he has principles and ideologies that go beyond "own the libs."

The one thing that has changed is Biden gave a very good speech at the DNC that made people realize he may not be 100% senile.
It has only gotten a lot worse for Biden, so how can you trust the free world in his hands?

If you watch any interview, he obviously doesn't have it together mentally.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 03:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It has only gotten a lot worse for Biden, so how can you trust the free world in his hands?

If you watched the DNC, his speech was actually very good. Cogent, coherent, intelligent, pointed and direct. He sounded like a a president.

Then you got Trump over here talking about faucet water pressure and rambling like he always does. Trump's interview with Swan was truly embarrassing. He meandered through topics of conversation without ever actually answering Swan's questions, he went on minutes long tangents unrelated to the original question and he generally made himself look as uninformed or indifferent as most believe him to be.

Neither is a good public speaker by any stretch of the imagination, but to complain about Biden's inability to give speeches or be interviewed and then try to prop up Trump is simply silly. If eloquence and coherence during speeches and interviews is the metric by which we select a president, then we have 0 qualified candidates.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 03:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He was killing it as president before Covid hit!

So you are saying that Trump hasn't bern "killing it" as president since?
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 03:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Solid argument with no foundation  ThumbsUp

Making sure the POTUS is at least mentally capable to operate his daily life without being confused, much-less be the leader of the free world, seems like there's a lot to risk electing Biden.

He was killing it as president before Covid hit!

It has only gotten a lot worse for Biden, so how can you trust the free world in his hands?

Lol... No foundation? The man talks down to or shit's on every woman not named Ghislane or Ivanka...

I'd spend more time building a better foundation but I'm too busy protecting my home from the mobs that are destroying my city and the American way of life... I'm kidding. They're not out there.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 04:46 PM)jason Wrote: Lol... No foundation? The man talks down to or shit's on every woman not named Ghislane or Ivanka...

I'd spend more time building a better foundation but I'm too busy protecting my home from the mobs that are destroying my city and the American way of life... I'm kidding. They're not out there.

Im coming for your suburban dream. Just kidding, you can shove that white picket fence up yer arse!
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 04:17 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If you watched the DNC, his speech was actually very good. Cogent, coherent, intelligent, pointed and direct. He sounded like a a president.

Then you got Trump over here talking about faucet water pressure and rambling like he always does. Trump's interview with Swan was truly embarrassing. He meandered through topics of conversation without ever actually answering Swan's questions, he went on minutes long tangents unrelated to the original question and he generally made himself look as uninformed or indifferent as most believe him to be.

Neither is a good public speaker by any stretch of the imagination, but to complain about Biden's inability to give speeches or be interviewed and then try to prop up Trump is simply silly. If eloquence and coherence during speeches and interviews is the metric by which we select a president, then we have 0 qualified candidates.
If you watch some interviews, he's looking down while/before he answers questions, so he's obviously reading answers that someone in the Democratic party wrote down.  I watched an interview today where he answered one or two questions and then had to look down to read what answers had been written for him.

This site even points its that he needs a teleprompter or someone by his side:
Quote:Trouble is, we’ve been trying to watch Biden all year. We don’t ever get to see him unedited or without a teleprompter, without his wife or some helper at his side.

Last night’s interview was done alongside running mate Kamala Harris, ready to mop up if he lost his train of thought.

There's more on that page about his decline.
(08-26-2020, 04:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So you are saying that Trump hasn't bern "killing it" as president since?

How exactly could he be killing it?  The whole world is a mess.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 04:46 PM)jason Wrote: Lol... No foundation? The man talks down to or shit's on every woman not named Ghislane or Ivanka...

Give an example of that in his presidency.  

The only time I've seen it is in retaliation to insults or stupid questions that insult his intelligence.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 04:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Biden isn't leading Trump. You're just brainwashed by the liberal media.

Nobody other than maybe Lincoln or Reagan could legitimately lead Trump and that is why the media has to lie its ass off to make the 2020 election even seem close because if you report the TRUTH that Trump is up big people will tune out because it isn't remotely exciting.

This is going to be the biggest landslide since 1984.  Book it.

Bingo!!!! 
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 04:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If you watch some interviews, he's looking down while/before he answers questions, so he's obviously reading answers that someone in the Democratic party wrote down.  I watched an interview today where he answered one or two questions and then had to look down to read what answers had been written for him.

This site even points its that he needs a teleprompter or someone by his side:

Yea, he's not great off the cuff. He needs a teleprompter or notes.

But Trump can't even read from a teleprompter.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 04:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How exactly could he be killing it?  The whole world is a mess.

It's just an over-hyped flu.  No reason for you to give up on Trump's ability to kill it as president.  

I think you've been listening to more leftist BS than you think because you're spouting some doubt.  
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 05:05 PM)Mer Wrote: Bingo!!!! 

Trump is up by at least 14 points, but the media isn't going to let you hear that. 
Reply/Quote
No worries boys. There are enough common sense voting Americans that see Trump is our best option. He'll get 4 more years and the leftist liberals will try everything in their power to lie and stop every great thing he'll be trying to do. Their corruption, lies, and false narratives may slow him down a little but he's dealt with idiots like them his whole life. He'll win and win big.
Reply/Quote